Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

dudes need to respect other peoples style. Dude made a joke it was funny. But damn. Dudes think theyre swag is the best and those the dudes thats really aint doin it tryin to hard. I dont judge the next mans gear unless he got on some tight denims i might make a suggestion. We need to chill with that on NT and keep about shoes for real.

Not going to happen. This is NT were people are notorious for baggin on people thoughts, outfits, and etc. It a way of life. If you don't want to be talked about, don't share anything. Nothing against you Spoiled, just talkin in general
pimp.gif

THIS

It's Nothing Personal At All Swerv...... Hell I Don't Even Know You Dude...... But When You Open Yourself Up Like "Jenna Haze", Expect The "Shots" To Come
wink.gif

On Another Note, NONE Of The Footlockers Or Footactions In My Area Are Getting These So DO NOT Fall For The "These Will Be In ALL Footlockers" Promises, If You Are Still Without A Place To Cop From....... I Was Fortunate Enough To Have Another 2 Pair Put Aside, And Possibly A Hand From Another Member As Well
pimp.gif
(4+ Too Many?
nerd.gif
)

Man everyone talking about those coppers.....shoo...I'm on that Nike X Coogi Collab....
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

/sarcasm 
roll.gif

Can we get back to the real issue here homies.....How slim does your jeans need to be to rock foamposites and the tongue to stay "popped"? 
roll.gif

(my bad MORE SARCASM)

Imma co-sign dude a few pages back....Foam threads ftw.

I still remember when the Royals dropped a few years ago, my whole city got 12 pairs.

Then the eggplants released last year and the city got 24 pairs.

Now the coppers are releasing and it seems as 36-48 pairs will be available.

The coppers are the most widely produced and available foams. Gets easier every year.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Man everyone talking about those coppers.....shoo...I'm on that Nike X Coogi Collab....
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

/sarcasm 
roll.gif

Can we get back to the real issue here homies.....How slim does your jeans need to be to rock foamposites and the tongue to stay "popped"? 
roll.gif

(my bad MORE SARCASM)

Imma co-sign dude a few pages back....Foam threads ftw.
lmaoooo
roll.gif
roll.gif

did anyone preorder a sz11.5 in these from sneaker st cause i was gonna buy from him but he didn't had any had to go elsewere

^
laugh.gif
at least he didn't quote himself. Since we talking about coogi does anyone know the RD for the Dr. Huxtable joints
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

dudes need to respect other peoples style. Dude made a joke it was funny. But damn. Dudes think theyre swag is the best and those the dudes thats really aint doin it tryin to hard. I dont judge the next mans gear unless he got on some tight denims i might make a suggestion. We need to chill with that on NT and keep about shoes for real.

Not going to happen. This is NT were people are notorious for baggin on people thoughts, outfits, and etc. It a way of life. If you don't want to be talked about, don't share anything. Nothing against you Spoiled, just talkin in general
pimp.gif

THIS

It's Nothing Personal At All Swerv...... Hell I Don't Even Know You Dude...... But When You Open Yourself Up Like "Jenna Haze", Expect The "Shots" To Come
wink.gif

On Another Note, NONE Of The Footlockers Or Footactions In My Area Are Getting These So DO NOT Fall For The "These Will Be In ALL Footlockers" Promises, If You Are Still Without A Place To Cop From....... I Was Fortunate Enough To Have Another 2 Pair Put Aside, And Possibly A Hand From Another Member As Well
pimp.gif
(4+ Too Many?
nerd.gif
)

nice cuz
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

RELEASE DATE: February 20th 2010

RELEASE TYPE: International

MSRP: $300 USD

FIT: FULL SIZE TOO LARGE

smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by xilegacy

FC sets the standards for resellers though. Of course ebay sets market price, but you also get steals and inflated price from there. The customer sets the price and FC seems to be doing just fine, meaning they have market for people willing to buy at their price. People are quick to say "oh that's fc price that's not market value", but fail to realize that is a market, just people with money and if you are a reseller and  you not getting the most you can your doing it wrong.
basically.
laugh at the FC links all you want... someone is buying them
laugh.gif
And that is sad considering how you can easily find the same shoes on this site or other sites for cheaper and in the same condition. FC is just a hyped up store and its very easy to avoid them considering their crazy prices.
grin.gif

well, if the rumors are anywhere near the truth, these should be a an easy cop in nyc. no need to stand in line next to any tight pants wearing, jerk dancers.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by s dubl

I wear fitted (not tight by any means) but when I rock my Foams I ususally go with some baggier jeans....it just looks better to me.
EXACTLY!!!
Baggier jeans & Sweats (what I prefer). People talking about popping tongues on foams?!

GETOUTTAHEREWIDALLDAT!!!!
roll.gif
Word
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ninjahood - What page did you breakdown the Crewneck that was made for them? I'm not going through all these pages. If the Crewneck will be available everywhere meaning it'll go on sale then I'll wait.
search button does work you know...
tongue.gif

but yea, basically true to size.....material wise its thinner then a champion supercrew but its thicker then a long sleeve t-shirt....

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

well, if the rumors are anywhere near the truth, these should be a an easy cop in nyc. no need to stand in line next to any tight pants wearing, jerk dancers.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom