Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Actually i was fortunate enough to have one of my good friends happen to be in london for the week on business and he was dispatched with the quickness to scoop these up.........and hopefully the eggplants as well!! I think i'm probably due him a couple of beers to say thanks if he manages to get both!

Whilst i'm thanking people cheers to everyone who was offering to hook me up on this release, much appreciated gents......

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

Im on the fence now that i found out my spot is getting the eggs might just pass on the coppers
damn son and u aready got the crew?
nerd.gif

i know after our mom and pops BLUFFED on tuesday with that ol NEXT MONDAY crap i kinda lost hope plus on the release date my moms is going to have surgery and she needs someone to drive her back home so that kinda did it for me

Im on the fence now that i found out my spot is getting the eggs might just pass on the coppers
nerd.gif

i know after our mom and pops BLUFFED on tuesday with that ol NEXT MONDAY crap i kinda lost hope plus on the release date my moms is going to have surgery and she needs someone to drive her back home so that kinda did it for me

sorry to hear that but what you are doing for your mom is far greater than getting the shoes. i really hope your mom gets well and get the shoes as well.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Actually i was fortunate enough to have one of my good friends happen to be in london for the week on business and he was dispatched with the quickness to scoop these up.........and hopefully the eggplants as well!! I think i'm probably due him a couple of beers to say thanks if he manages to get both!

Whilst i'm thanking people cheers to everyone who was offering to hook me up on this release, much appreciated gents......

lucky.

smh.gif
I'm FIENDING for this shoe. I got the background of my Blackberry as a pic of these.
laugh.gif

After sneakerst receives his order, I think im going to purchase another pair if more are available......

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

nerd.gif

sorry to hear that but what you are doing for your mom is far greater than getting the shoes. i really hope your mom gets well and get the shoes as well.

thanks bro

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

nerd.gif

this

man....im in a dilemma! i could get the foams guaranteed on the release date, but i already pre-ordered them with sneaker st.! man....sneaker st. need to hurry up!

Originally Posted by superfly

man....im in a dilemma! i could get the foams guaranteed on the release date, but i already pre-ordered them with sneaker st.! man....sneaker st. need to hurry up!
Whats the dilemma? You will get your pair regardless.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

will ndc have copper for sale?

They should.

Back
Top Bottom