Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

must copp for me, a mean winter shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

This website called sneakerpreorder.com (LMAO) has these up for $240. They only have 4 shoes up to buy. Still LMAO. Bet someone on NT made that site.

That's my site. You got a problem?

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This website called sneakerpreorder.com (LMAO) has these up for $240. They only have 4 shoes up to buy. Still LMAO. Bet someone on NT made that site.

Naw it's just funny seein these up on sites when no one's even seen the final shoe. That and the fact there was only 5 diff shoes total to pre-orderand all of em were the hype releases. But do your thing I ain't mad at cha. Was funny that's all.

Naw it's just funny seein these up on sites when no one's even seen the final shoe. That and the fact there was only 5 diff shoes total to pre-order and all of em were the hype releases. But do your thing I ain't mad at cha. Was funny that's all.
Question: Why would I bother doing preorders for shoes that weren't hype release?

Also, waiting until the shoe surfaces at retail would defeat the purpose of the preorder. Its for people that know they want it regardless of the knit-pickydetails. Apparently there's a lot of people like that b/c the site is doing very well. But thanks for your input.
wink.gif

It's all good sole.....u doin ur thing. I thought it was some site sellin fakes. I know u legit son. The 5 pairs total on the site threw me off. That'sa nice asking price for pre-order.

I know yall cleared this up, but solez response had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Yo has anyone dealt with soleprogressionz before?

I told my boy about the preorders and he wants to do it for a pair of kicks, but I told him that I don't know about this dude or this site like that, sothat fool wants me to be the test dummy and see if I get bamboozled first
laugh.gif

Yo sole not meaning to disrespect, but did you have some misunderstandings with memebers when the eggplant Foam One's dropped or am I mistaking you forsomeone else's website?

Damn I know you're going to take offense to my questions, but I don't mean it in that way it's just I'm cautious before I go into somethingwith someone I've never done business with before...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo sole not meaning to disrespect, but did you have some misunderstandings with memebers when the eggplant Foam One's dropped or am I mistaking you for someone else's website?

that was NOsneaker
laugh.gif

I told my boy about the preorders and he wants to do it for a pair of kicks, but I told him that I don't know about this dude or this site like that, so that fool wants me to be the test dummy and see if I get bamboozled first
laugh.gif

Yo sole not meaning to disrespect, but did you have some misunderstandings with memebers when the eggplant Foam One's dropped or am I mistaking you for someone else's website? I have purchased from solez before without a problem. He ships super fast has excellent communication and great feedback on eBay as well.

Damn I know you're going to take offense to my questions, but I don't mean it in that way it's just I'm cautious before I go into something with someone I've never done business with before...

laugh.gif
Fam, is it really yours? I got a friend interested in theSpace Jams in a 13 but I want to make sure before I have him buy. Some dude jacked him for $350 last year on a preorder for the XI/XII CDP.
smh.gif

Sole ...... looks like I brought u more business
smile.gif
Hook a player up with some spacejammies.
smile.gif

I told my boy about the preorders and he wants to do it for a pair of kicks, but I told him that I don't know about this dude or this site like that, so that fool wants me to be the test dummy and see if I get bamboozled first
laugh.gif

Yo sole not meaning to disrespect, but did you have some misunderstandings with memebers when the eggplant Foam One's dropped or am I mistaking you for someone else's website?

Damn I know you're going to take offense to my questions, but I don't mean it in that way it's just I'm cautious before I go into something with someone I've never done business with before...
No offense taken, I can understand why you would be hesitant to buy from someone you've never dealt with before. I've been taken for aride before in the past too. But as far as the foamposite fiasco, you got me confused with someone else... probably Osneaker like someone else said. Ididn't do a preorder for the eggplant foams, I just sold them after release (and all my customers were 100% satisfied... check my ebay feedback for that). Anyway, I'm 100% legit. Hit me up if you have specific questions.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Solez is legit, great feedback in eBay as well.
Thanks bro. I knew all those deals I hooked you up with would have benefits down the road.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

laugh.gif
Fam, is it really yours? I got a friend interested in the Space Jams in a 13 but I want to make sure before I have him buy. Some dude jacked him for $350 last year on a preorder for the XI/XII CDP.
smh.gif
Yeah, its really my site. Tell your boy he can order with confidence.

Sole ...... looks like I brought u more business
smile.gif
Hook a player up with some spacejammies.
smile.gif
Lol, true. But sorry, no free SJ's. Nice try tho.

Back
Top Bottom