Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

645137_praying.jpg
 i praise you SNEAKER ST.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Here are pics as promised... Sorry I couldnt take pics of the actual shoe... I could only manage pictures of some boxes...
wink.gif

42d16d50202eae31131fa290b6e3277c45904169.jpg

e10365b5588a2bad22b5a866358216a54a19e2ce.jpg
Sick!  And to think only 2 pairs out of all those belong to me!  haha, j/k.

So, sneakerst, sup with no tracking but an emailing saying the shoes are shipped? 
I'll take a box of 9.5's thank you. lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

if they were a store those boxes wouldnt have been censored
he most likely just orders over seas or with a sneaker stores (1 or more) acct
but they're not supposed to speak on these things... but basically what PYS does, same thing.
Nike pretends to hate these things... but has offered legit accts to Ebayers, consignment stores, and other websites (from what I've heard)
came to post the same thing.....
and when i saw those pics..... from one reseller to another....

161zzvb.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

if they were a store those boxes wouldnt have been censored
he most likely just orders over seas or with a sneaker stores (1 or more) acct
but they're not supposed to speak on these things... but basically what PYS does, same thing.
Nike pretends to hate these things... but has offered legit accts to Ebayers, consignment stores, and other websites (from what I've heard)
came to post the same thing.....
and when i saw those pics..... from one reseller to another....

161zzvb.gif

sneaker st wasnt even sellin for that much over retail right?

so at the end of the day if he gotta pay somebody back for that connect i dont get it......how is it even worth it?

sneaker st. laid back smokin a stogey like .......
coffeebath.gif

never doubted this man once. anyone with that kinda business approach had to be legit. Mad updates. Communication is everything. Props homie. and i aint even buy off him.  
laugh.gif

You know this same thing happen last year with the eggplants and they didn't release until like 12 pm the next day...nonetheless I'm up refreshing with the rest of NT LET'S GO

USED to be easier to use the url to get links, nike has smartened up that, a year ago, links would be around .....................it doesnt work that way anymore.

Back
Top Bottom