Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by AJ Kickz

Just copped 2 pairs 11 & 11.5 in Niagara Falls USA. No one else was there, let me in early. Said no limit on number I could buy. Manager said they won't sell out for a week, people don't know they get heat on the regular.

What store you talkin about? I'm originally from Buffalo

Originally Posted by got shoes

the hype for Foams is gettin ridiculous. there was so many people out. When eggplants drop you probably still could of got a pair the day after the release. I think for now on im going to pre-order. Evade all this *#+!+$@+ raffle and beastin. But i'm so happy i got a pair. I can finally rest, on to Griffs. Peace ya'll
Exactly, NYC was a zoo, the whole hood came out, people were being let out the store 1 at a time while they closed and locked the doors behind em. SMH Hype Kills

So I got okey-doke'd by going to the mall and then swoosh opening up. But for $135 after tax and shipping I'm happy.

To the preorder dudes- looks like the swoosh heads won this round. Yall can keep your $250-plus preorders.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Easy cop in the DMV
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

So I got okey-doke'd by going to the mall and then swoosh opening up. But for $135 after tax and shipping I'm happy.

To the preorder dudes- looks like the swoosh heads won this round. Yall can keep your $250-plus preorders.

swoosh will always win most of the time. 120 > 250 +

im glad this is over. now for the aftermath .... im out holla at you foam nuts later on. congrats to all . no skinnies please

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Swoosh will always, no matter what be the better alternative.

thanks guys for heads up but why does nike charge sales tax. I dont have a niketown in florida or anything that resembles something nike owns so how do they apply sales tax. I thought you could only charge tax if you had a brick mortar location in the state. Just curious

2na4aiw.jpg

one pair is already on ebay..was never feelin this colorway, will throw the 2nd one on there as well..both are sz 11s. i shoulda copped more my store had full size run 100 pairs wen i got there

What a night what a night.... WHAT A NIGHT

BIG UPS to....

So Much Sole 23

PERRY

KeY

DERRELL

MOSES

SneakerFee

CaponeCartels

mykickzareG21

drillest123 

617jordanhead