Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

28btjdg.gif

in my opinion nyc started rocking foams 1st........ but..... i think more dmv dudes wore them at the time of there release.... soooooo at the day.... nyc started it.... dmv ran with it.... and now we want it back lmao.... (no its not cuz im from nyc).....

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

wow finally caught up with the thread.

DMV > NY for foams; NY > DMV Air Force 1s/Hype

I dont know why dude from NY even started this argument today

I know im hella late
laugh.gif
so u really gonna bring it back up? 
yup. y r u in this thread again?
ur that fool that said space jams r better than foams and that dudes r taking Ls for buying them.
I knew someone would point this out.  Just earlier he was dissin coppers, then the hype beast started showing in his blood and turned around and did a 180 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

in my opinion nyc started rocking foams 1st........ but..... i think more dmv dudes wore them at the time of there release.... soooooo at the day.... nyc started it.... dmv ran with it.... and now we want it back lmao.... (no its not cuz im from nyc).....
indifferent.gif

still debating on a 2nd pair... i doubt im gonna get to the second pair anytime soon. idk.

someone post sneaker st stock room picture please.

1znnyvo.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Jeez, the eggplants price has increased by at least $100 on ebay since I bought mine. Crap.

Oh You Didn't Know?........ One Clear Soled Foampostite Releases And The "HYPE" For All The Other Colorways Suddenly Increases As Well
grin.gif
........ Sold My 9.5 DS Royals Last Night For $400
pimp.gif
..... That's Just Part Of This New Foam Craze The Past Couple Years Homeboy
wink.gif
yea sounds about right... lol

laugh.gif
bigj505 wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
bigj505 wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

wow finally caught up with the thread.

DMV > NY for foams; NY > DMV Air Force 1s/Hype

I dont know why dude from NY even started this argument today

I know im hella late
laugh.gif
so u really gonna bring it back up? 
yup. y r u in this thread again?
ur that fool that said space jams r better than foams and that dudes r taking Ls for buying them.
I knew someone would point this out.  Just earlier he was dissin coppers, then the hype beast started showing in his blood and turned around and did a 180 
laugh.gif
so ya didnt read the part when i said i was clearly joking right? 
grin.gif
 ima cop ya some batteries for ya sarcasm detectors send me your addresses in a PM
i just saw where ya from so its pretty obvious why ya mad ...[autotune] you lose you lose [autotune]

Originally Posted by imazing1201

didn't know the black red foams were sought after. a local urban account has them in smaller sizes along with the cactus pair.
soon as a new color in penny foamposites or foamposite pros drop all da older colors rise in price in da market. ....look how are da all blacks are now.

Like Ninjahood said a while back, I'm just waiting for Nike to make those crewnecks in other colors. Those are NEEDED.

Back
Top Bottom