Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by NEWkidONdaBLOCK

^^not everyone got it dat easy bro...... im in NY nd i was lucky 2 pay retail

lucky?? with as many pairs circulating in nyc, if you paid more than retail, you are an idiot

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

wear what u want fellas believe i wont be looking ..... unless u a female LOL. im posting a jeans picture again when mines get here. LOL

Glad to hear that you got your pair(s) dude. I almost snagged you a 13 earlier but I checked the thread and saw that you were good so I just continued on to work.

Now my quest for another sz 14 below retail continues...

roll.gif
lateralus1082 wrote:

Originally Posted by Tony906

im not saying wear a copper shirt but at lease have something that matches B

Do you wear stuff to match your purse? Cause you're acting like a woman.

Dawn-Chartreuse-PinkOutfit-close.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
animated_reptile_mkt.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by NEWkidONdaBLOCK

^^not everyone got it dat easy bro...... im in NY nd i was lucky 2 pay retail

lucky?? with as many pairs circulating in nyc, if you paid more than retail, you are an idiot

this are all over the cityyy man.....yah just got to go out and look 4 em
my boy went to dr jays in 34th street todayyyy and coppd with easeeeee
he even said that they had a lot of sizes left.......even little footlockers still got em

Originally Posted by so wavy

seriously guys even SOME shades of brown will match this

wat i wore 4 vday
gp684912-01qlv01.jpg
a black tee under...
5863183t298x347.jpg
and!!!!!!!!!
it wasnt od flashy but my girl liked it ALOT!!!!! :FLAME SUIT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
cool choice my dude but im telling you guys get some slim black levis and these are sick

Originally Posted by so wavy

seriously guys even SOME shades of brown will match this

wat i wore 4 vday
gp684912-01qlv01.jpg
a black tee under...
5863183t298x347.jpg
and!!!!!!!!!
it wasnt od flashy but my girl liked it ALOT!!!!! :FLAME SUIT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
i dig...... not too flashyyy or too quiet

Ninjahood...I agree with you most of the time, but I disagree with your point on a black T. I'm 30 years old fam...I don't like to be too flashy when I dress, that's why 99% of the time I'm rockin a plain white/black/or grey T. Maybe its a Cali thing, but I'm comfortable dressing like that...

im so salty i got fired 2 weeks before rd..... i dont get my unemployment check till next week i wonder if ill still be able to come up on a pair for retail.... sigh.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by Tony906

im not saying wear a copper shirt but at lease have something that matches B

Do you wear stuff to match your purse? Cause you're acting like a woman.
roll.gif
It's sad when dudes don't even recognize female traits anymore

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by ksprull

What shirts yall copping to wear these coppers with?
post links if possible
these on the bay. theres 2xl's left

Bro, shirts that say look at my shoes are lame. I don't care if the colors match. Personally, I'm gonna keep it real plain and simple. A plain black tee and some jeans and I'm good to go.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by ksprull

What shirts yall copping to wear these coppers with?
post links if possible
these on the bay. theres 2xl's left

My boy and I were laughing at that.  I've seen some horrible copper penny T's over the past two weeks. 
laugh.gif

1st guy to pm me gets a pair of foams sz 10.5 for retail plus shippin and tax $215+ $13= $228 shipped..... (came across a extra pair of 10.5s at the mall.... ps- theses r not the the other sz 10.5 that is on my sig).... im feelin good today

I don't understand how resellers are making any profit flipping these, plus there seems to be an abundance of them sitting on shelves

Originally Posted by Nhung2609

I don't understand how resellers are making any profit flipping these, plus there seems to be an abundance of them sitting on shelves

They are making a very small profit. When you they bought the shoes for 200 and only sell it for 265, that is far from a large profit. Smart resellers are waiting to sell when these are hard to find. Only off for a year and you can make 100 or more worth of profits. If I was to sell my pair, I would make tons considering I only paid  90 using my google code.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ninjahood...I agree with you most of the time, but I disagree with your point on a black T. I'm 30 years old fam...I don't like to be too flashy when I dress, that's why 99% of the time I'm rockin a plain white/black/or grey T. Maybe its a Cali thing, but I'm comfortable dressing like that...

Cali represent.  although im a college student, i know exactly what you mean. the older i get, the more i find myself toning it down with my style. keepin it simple. plain t's with a nice jacket, vest, or sometime a clean dress shirt. rarely graphic tees

Back
Top Bottom