Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Looked back through the pages and didn't see any information on what type of "release" this sneaker will be, would any one mind providing moreclarification on this, thanks.

These will be able to be had for a little over retail if you are on your game.

**cough**eBay **cough**

^^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

is it possible to go into my local footlocker and order these cause i know that they will not get em (didnt get the eggplants)
nope all retailers order dates for them already passed and they needed to order the clothing to get the shoes im sure they wont order a full sizerun for one person...

^I think he means just stock locate them and have them shipped to his house directly from another store.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

is it possible to go into my local footlocker and order these cause i know that they will not get em (didnt get the eggplants)
nope all retailers order dates for them already passed and they needed to order the clothing to get the shoes im sure they wont order a full size run for one person...

clothing orders were not mandatory. Maybe for non-premium accounts. Shirt is pretty tight though

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

SMH at me sleeping on these. Very clean, although I'm not sure I can pull em off.

Agreed, I might just buy and see where I go from there

Originally Posted by Manglor

How do you sleep on something that doesn't drop for months still?

lol...... Alot of people are really trying too hard to find outfits for these. I would state the obvious fit, but people catch feelings. lol

yeah, ppl are really trying too hard to find something to match with these. if it's that hard, maybe u should pass.

I don't see why heads always feel the need to match, overmatching is not a good look.
Black tee, Raw Denim/Selvedge, primarily black fitted or beenie with these and your good to go...

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I don't see why heads always feel the need to match, overmatching is not a good look.
Black tee, Raw Denim/Selvedge, primarily black fitted or beenie with these and your good to go...

Exactly. Matching is OD. Simple outfit with some poppin' kicks....and you're set.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yeah, ppl are really trying too hard to find something to match with these. if it's that hard, maybe u should pass.

Funny $$@% is it's not THAT hard..
laugh.gif

I guess dudes never heard the term "keep it simple stupid"

Like I said in earlier pages..

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!!!

With a hat to match...

^ Cosign Presidential.....Barrak To the Bama. Kix this loud need to be the center piece of a fit.... lol normally girls aren't going to notice the apparelright away anyway..they always look at the kix first! Lol foamposites are kinda half and half with females....some think its dope cause its different....somethink they are ugly..."they look like space boots!" I think it would benifit to cop early cause then yall can step out differently then everyonethats rocking the retro XI this winter...

Im not even remotely interested in this release.
Like for real, copper? I guess, if u like it thats all that matters.

And the fit should be obvious, green camouflage.

Back
Top Bottom