Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL, HAVENT BEEN IN HERE FOR A MINUTE BUT I SEE MY BOY SWERV STILL CAUSING TROUBLE...

laugh.gif
...... whats good memphis? You know what it is ..... anytime u postan opinion about your individual style the haters get offended. IDK why.....u been gone for minute ..... thought u got sick of Ohio an dipped
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

LOL, HAVENT BEEN IN HERE FOR A MINUTE BUT I SEE MY BOY SWERV STILL CAUSING TROUBLE...
You know what it is ..... anytime u post an opinion about your individual style the haters get offended. IDK why....

cuz its NikeTalk

Real talk... after the craziness w/ the space jams..... i think i might pass on these, no use on shellin 200 bones for these... def note royals or eggplants orvolts. The hypebeasts are OUT! Good luck ppl..

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

Real talk... after the craziness w/ the space jams..... i think i might pass on these, no use on shellin 200 bones for these... def note royals or eggplants or volts. The hypebeasts are OUT! Good luck ppl..

I was telling my boy that. I've never seen a GR kick sell out within 30 mins of each store opening, at least not around here. I don't think Copperswill be as an easy cop as people say for retail. I might go ahead and get them early.

I want to cop these just in hopes to trade them for some eggplants, anyone think that can be done? Or is that out of the question. Maybe I can throw a littlecash on top. I'm mad I didn't get eggplants because of funding at the time.
frown.gif

It's a shame I won't be in the DMV for these, iama have to hope and pray Vegas get them...

i passed the space jams up to get the coppers, im in fa also and no one are on foams down here. when the eggplants and the 1/2 cents released in my area haroldpenner was the only spot selling them easy pick up

Up in MAss, Everyone is on that Jordan tip. I did that like yrs ago, its time for FOams and Fligts to come onto the table

Back
Top Bottom