Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

Originally Posted by KingJames216

Them silver FOAMS are FIRE....
the funny thing is that they dropped those like a year ago

No.. they dropped Foamposite Pros. They are not the same shoe.

Foamposite%20Pro.jpg

I dont think Nike has fully realized that any good color Foam 1 would be an instant smash.

How about Silver? RED?

somebody dug deep to resurrect this thread......lets keep hope alive i need a REAL pair of Foams to drop ASAP to boost my spirits after that shameful Pearldrop. Nike needs to redeem themselves wit some REAL foam fire......im talkin red foam black upper 1's, or these BP coppers, or the TRUTH Pearl PENNY1's.

BP quit posting PS's cause your sh** is so fire and dead on that Nike wont drop em cause its your render and they prolly get offended and try to make theshoe look way diff from yours and fu** it up. U know they peep in here every now and then. They need to either hire ur a** or just copy ur sh** like thebootleggers do.

^yes and if it wasnt for the 300 post count rule, we wouldnt have so many garbage posts and/or ressurrection posts...
Also I too would love to see a Foam 1 come sooner than later...

I'm kinda thinking this was confused with the pearls because of the tint...maybe its just me though

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

as long as it's not a HoH exclusive
pimp.gif

man.....if these coppers or pearl ones drop as HOH ex. that will be it for me. I'll cancel my ebay and NT accounts and i'm done for good no joke. Iwould picket outside HOH NY.......wit a bullet proof vest and mask on.......after i copped my foams of course.....
laugh.gif

AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE "Dirty Coppers"
(in reference to the old school joke where a guy throws a penny on the ground in the presence of a police office and yells "Dirty Copper !")
Feb 2010
n536eb.jpg

Originally Posted by holoflow

a guy throws a penny on the ground in the presence of a police office and yells "Dirty Copper !")
one of my boys in college had a $283 ticket for drunk and disorderly..

dude special-ordered it in pennies from his bank.

we went down and got it with him.. literally like seven canvas bags full of coins, word to scrooge mcduck.

we did manage to convince him that he already made his point and didn't need to break them out of the $1 rolls though.

laugh.gif

i need some better pics......ASAP......but either way i'm coppin x2

where'd u get this info......?????

Back
Top Bottom