Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Its BS. Alot of people just say things like that. You should know that swerv. lol

I know....but I've called BS many times and been proven wrong so nothing would surprise me. But I know he ain't got those coppers already unless hecopped some fakes.

yo i dont know if this is wrong or not, but if anybody still need a size 9 in the eggplant foams pm me thanks

I'm sure there's a sample or two floating around out there, so dude might not be lying. If I wanted to drop $300 for a size I don't wear, I couldhave had a sample of the Black/Cement spizikes before any pics surfaced.

foam samples sell for $600...couldnt bring myself to pay that much last summer just to be the first person with eggplants so just like last year im waitingtill february for these..

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by hlu1

I don't think these look tat great.

I don't think you type tat great
laugh.gif

...just lettin' y'all know I'm gonna scoop these, wear them a million times, then sell them to one of you thirsty bastards for doubleretail...
grin.gif

This thread verifies that it is alright 2 have worn my HoH Pearl Foamposite over 50 times, while the general public enjoys this dirty version.

I like 'em. Come Feb, I'll snag a pair if I don't have to camp or jump through hoops....

Peep sig!

not really feeling these...i thought Nike would follow up with that flightposite yellowish/green colorway but i guess not
if these sell out like the eggplants (or come remarkably close) then i'll consider these over-hyped

I'll get them if and only if they look good, i can't be in the business of buying foams just to say i have them.

^

I can agree with that, but i guess my problem nearly all foams are hot to me.

Im even glad that MOST people dont like the foam-lites, makes em a lot cheaper.

Originally Posted by Beasly151

i cant wait until they release some official pics because 26 pages and no pics is
mad.gif

feel u, def need to see a final product, u know how Nike likes to change @#+!, possibly for the worse ie cactus samples..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom