Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

roll.gif

HARMCITY WENT IN!!!!!

Wheres Swerv1n at???

F-6-Blue-Hill-Lookout.ashx

I dont see him..........Trying to act like nothing just happened and going on wit a useless post related to the release
laugh.gif

I don't go back pages. I have a life. I ain't read not one of his garbage posts. LoL. Aye u know what......type it all out again an maybe I'll seeit next time I log in.
wink.gif

some of yaw need a mind of ur own.....quit followin.....it's ok to speak for yourself. Must be afraid of Harm.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I don't go back pages. I have a life. I ain't read not one of his garbage posts. LoL. Aye u know what......type it all out again an maybe I'll see it next time I log in.
wink.gif

some of yaw need a mind of ur own.....quit followin.....it's ok to speak for yourself. Must be afraid of Harm.
FIBS..
You answered plenty questions that were several pages back from your replies.
i bet you got RSS feeds and email notification activated in this thread

LMAO...

It's even worse because I'm drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DJ Kay Slay] Awww DAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!![/DJ Kay Slay]

*edit*

And for dude that made that comment about me being a Wale hater, I'm not. I respect his drive and talent more than you think & I wish him the best. Butin this climate, the forecast for his 1st week numbers is looking a little cloudy. It's up to consumers like you to prove me wrong...

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I don't go back pages. I have a life. I ain't read not one of his garbage posts. LoL. Aye u know what......type it all out again an maybe I'll see it next time I log in.
wink.gif

Lol@ people who look at previous pages not having a life....

Lol@ the Swingman Jersey....

My comments arent biased either...I dont know either one of yall....But buddy aired you out....
laugh.gif

....In a thread about Foams
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom