Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

black soles aint doing it for me... leave it the way it is... dudes cry about no ice then turn their back on it when nike brings out the icy ice ice
smile.gif
preach

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

just release these every year.
yep
wink.gif

nah jus one more time so i can get a pair
happy.gif
i agree with aceboogie on this... they NEED to drop this shoe more often simply because the soles (ice) dont hold up well over time... it (andeggplants) are the 2 shoes i own that keep me thirsty for replacements

dont you guys dare give nike any ideas....its clear soles or nothing......all foams should have a clear sole

Originally Posted by dtb00201

dont you guys dare give nike any ideas....its clear soles or nothing......all foams should have a clear sole

come on now man. all foams clear soles? what about the dooms, the all black pros or pennys, the red pros, etc. clear soles are vicious, but naw i dont want allmy foams to end up pee yellow

Originally Posted by datboi81

come on now man. all foams clear soles? what about the dooms, the all black pros or pennys, the red pros, etc. clear soles are vicious, but naw i dont want all my foams to end up pee yellow
i love clear/translucent soles, it's a staple of the design of this shoe but to say every single one should have that is a bit much.

we all know the cactus and blk/red foam ones should have been translucent the way the samples were cause the color of the sole wouldn't have changed asdrastically as the ice soles do.

nonetheless....the released versions are still dope as hell and a lot of people are going to be happy with them in years to come when they look almost the sameas they did when they first laced 'em up.

at first i was a bit disappointed with the solid soles but there was no way that was stopping me from buying them. i did wait for the sale pricestho...
tongue.gif
....but had theystarted selling out?...i would have had no problem paying retail cause like it or not....foams will always give you yourmoney's worth...until the end of time. (unless of course u play ball outdoors and run 'em into the ground
laugh.gif
)

the coppers are a sick shoe with a clear sole, and that's whats coming out so don't think they would even think about making a change to them this latein production because of a few opinions of the black sole ps. i just think it can still be a sick shoe with a black sole, and that's just my opinion comingfrom the plan i have to buy two pairs and swap one out with a black pair....nike won't do it, not yet at least, so i will.

heck...put a copper sole on 'em and i'd probably still love it....it doesn't matter to me because I'll get any of the foams in any colorway aslong as they are clean.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

come on now man. all foams clear soles? what about the dooms, the all black pros or pennys, the red pros, etc. clear soles are vicious, but naw i dont want all my foams to end up pee yellow
i love clear/translucent soles, it's a staple of the design of this shoe but to say every single one should have that is a bit much.
we all know the cactus and blk/red foam ones should have been translucent the way the samples were cause the color of the sole wouldn't have changed as drastically as the ice soles do.
nonetheless....the released versions are still dope as hell and a lot of people are going to be happy with them in years to come when they look almost the same as they did when they first laced 'em up.
at first i was a bit disappointed with the solid soles but there was no way that was stopping me from buying them. i did wait for the sale prices tho...
tongue.gif
....but had they started selling out?...i would have had no problem paying retail cause like it or not....foams will always give you your money's worth...until the end of time. (unless of course u play ball outdoors and run 'em into the ground
laugh.gif
)
the coppers are a sick shoe with a clear sole, and that's whats coming out so don't think they would even think about making a change to them this late in production because of a few opinions of the black sole ps. i just think it can still be a sick shoe with a black sole, and that's just my opinion coming from the plan i have to buy two pairs and swap one out with a black pair....nike won't do it, not yet at least, so i will.
heck...put a copper sole on 'em and i'd probably still love it....it doesn't matter to me because I'll get any of the foams in any colorway as long as they are clean.
pimp.gif

nah...for the way i wear foams, i definitely prefer solid.

there's nothing piff about pissy royals or eggplants...it adds more age to the shoe than necessary.

royals wouldnt be as popular with black soles......IMO......you can keep em pretty clear if u stay on top of em

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

we all know the cactus and blk/red foam ones should have been translucent the way the samples were cause the color of the sole wouldn't have changed as drastically as the ice soles do.

nonetheless....the released versions are still dope as hell and a lot of people are going to be happy with them in years to come when they look almost the same as they did when they first laced 'em up.

at first i was a bit disappointed with the solid soles but there was no way that was stopping me from buying them. i did wait for the sale prices tho...
tongue.gif
....but had they started selling out?...i would have had no problem paying retail cause like it or not....foams will always give you your money's worth...until the end of time. (unless of course u play ball outdoors and run 'em into the ground
laugh.gif
)

the coppers are a sick shoe with a clear sole, and that's whats coming out so don't think they would even think about making a change to them this late in production because of a few opinions of the black sole ps. i just think it can still be a sick shoe with a black sole, and that's just my opinion coming from the plan i have to buy two pairs and swap one out with a black pair....nike won't do it, not yet at least, so i will.

heck...put a copper sole on 'em and i'd probably still love it....it doesn't matter to me because I'll get any of the foams in any colorway as long as they are clean.
people front on da black and red penny foamposites ON NIKETALK.....once da eggplants sold out they made

all da other pairs skyrocket in price.

Ninjahood- you're absolutely right. If you look at some of the old buy sell post around 2007 the royals sold for under $200. It's crazy to see whatthey go for.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Ninjahood- you're absolutely right. If you look at some of the old buy sell post around 2007 the royals sold for under $200. It's crazy to see what they go for.
id say hes partially right...
the black/cactus and black/reds still sell for below retail...
but some of the older ones that didnt used to do that well are selling for much more.
royals def rose in price... but no one is really paying OD amounts for them that i know of...

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

nah...for the way i wear foams, i definitely prefer solid.

there's nothing piff about pissy royals or eggplants...it adds more age to the shoe than necessary.

pimp.gif
I don't buy sneakers to collect dust

Back
Top Bottom