Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I'll probably where these more than the eggplants .... easier to match up with these. Not a big fan of rockin alot of purple.
Naw...I think it's easier to match the eggplants than the coppers

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

I'll probably where these more than the eggplants .... easier to match up with these. Not a big fan of rockin alot of purple.
Naw...I think it's easier to match the eggplants than the coppers

might have to check these in person.pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by raghib154

whoevers on the fence about these, cop.
these are ridiculous in person

^^^^
what size did you get bra! They're lookin' damn good! Can't wait!!!
peace

MarqueeSole's pictures were
eek.gif
. Then the eBay pictures were :/. But the ones above me are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Lazy B

mrRetro94 wrote:

OMG cant wait but wat to wear with copper
eyes.gif
There are shirts coming out for these made by Nike and you don't wear these all the time.
now i realize the black "in penny we trust" tee was made for these.
lol yo that tee is black and gold tho....
ps wheres my 13 bucks punk?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

don't know if this is posted. since the high demand for this shoe, it's not made in taiwan factory PC8 anymore, instead it'll be showing made in china Y3, i'm just hoping the quality remains.

dude was right nice info

^hmm as tht said~ it means more will be available~ less likely will appear the mess of eggplant release this early year~

cant wait for these... but really, hope the quality will be remain... eggplants r not bad~ hope copper can keep up

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^hmm as tht said~ it means more will be available~ less likely will appear the mess of eggplant release this early year~
Why does that mean more will be available?

^^ that was like the nail in the coffin right there... good vid, for sum reason to me foams look wayyyy better in smaller sizes lol..most kicks do but itssumthin about foams an dhow they appeal... damn my road stompin 11s lolsz .. but yeaa nice find

Back
Top Bottom