Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

$175 for a shoe that should be $125, I'd take 2 pairs of foams as well cuz I'm getting my moneys worth. But if I see the jams ill cop, I just aint killin myself

I agree that its too expensive for a normally priced $125 pair of shoes but it's not just the Jams that have gone up in price...alot of Jordans have goneup in price. Doernbecher VI's were priced at $160 retail I believe...and they weren't even an OG colorway.
indifferent.gif

But people still copped. Same thing with the rest of the popular older model Jordan retros...they have all gone up in price..so why all of a sudden is theresuch an uproar on these Jams when alot of the other retros in the Jordan lineup the last several years has been just as bad if not worse in quality. I'mnot calling anyone out particularly, just unsure why the reaction, of all times now, since these are the XI's we're talking about..

Sorry to switch topics...I like those Coppers alot, and I will be buying a pair or 2 as well.
grin.gif

the jams are hot but i cant see paying $175 for them when i know ill never really wear them. with foams its like money well spent

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ i wish i knew my outlet was going to get b-grades in both of those shoes, but definitely the coppers

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^I do not need luck, just need strong team 2 help me cop the entire size run, are you down, Or do u enjoy eating retail?

welcome back...Whats good will
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

^^^ Why no jams just curious?

do u really have to ask?? $175 for those??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

December, February...I don't see the comparison.

I'm getting both

Maybe if you're getting multiple pair, but I don't do multiple pair, unless I get them at a steal of a price.

congrats. u ballin, son. i, on the other hand, ain't just gon keep throwing away money on sneakers. especially jordans. i'm too old to keep buying abunch of shoes that i rarely wear, for one and for two, let's not even talk about quality. but u sir, have at it.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

the jams are hot but i cant see paying $175 for them when i know ill never really wear them. with foams its like money well spent

this.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

TheFoamCollector wrote:

$175 for a shoe that should be $125, I'd take 2 pairs of foams as well cuz I'm getting my moneys worth. But if I see the jams ill cop, I just aint
killin myself

I agree that its too expensive for a normally priced $125 pair of shoes but it's not just the Jams that have gone up in price...alot of Jordans have gone
up in price. Doernbecher VI's were priced at $160 retail I believe...and they weren't even an OG colorway.
indifferent.gif

But people still copped. Same thing with the rest of the popular older model Jordan retros...they have all gone up in price..so why all of a sudden is there
such an uproar on these Jams when alot of the other retros in the Jordan lineup the last several years has been just as bad if not worse in quality. I'm
not calling anyone out particularly, just unsure why the reaction, of all times now, since these are the XI's we're talking about..

Sorry to switch topics...I like those Coppers alot, and I will be buying a pair or 2 as well.
grin.gif

regardless of the colorway, the differnce with the db 6s is that they actually used great quality materials. the comparison between the db 6s and the '09space jams isn't even close, quality-wise.

hopefully i can snag for retail before the bulk release so i dont have to deal wit the madness. i was able to do that with my eggplants and double up later on

I always wondered why people not interested in something go into those threads...

Its like Hubie going into a Zoom thread saying he hates Zoom..but its an Appreciation thread.

I wonder how many folks go into the Big Breasticle thread and say.. I hate these boobikins. You guys are crazy!!

agreed
175 is too much for a low quality product that's main selling point is it's clear sole

Ty posted some dope pics here wearing the Copper's...they look really good.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

(via kixandthecity.com)
pimp.gif
im seeing that crease on the side of the shoe on a lot of pics so far.... even the pair i saw in person had that crease... im hoping theproduction version's quality is checked.

I was on the fence, but that TY pic made me hop over, looks like I'm coppin.
Passin on those garbage Jams as well...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by jrock78

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How do Foams run? I'm a guy with slim narrow feet. I'm usually a 10 in everything.

most foams run a lil small. most people copp a half a size up
How many foams do you have? Because, no most people don't go up.

Foams are true to size
If you have a fat foot then you go up.
co-sign, I have a normal size foot and wear a 9 but copped a pair of the HOH Pearl's in a 9.5 because that's all they had left and I feellike I would of been better off with a 9. Foam's conform to your foot over time.

Been lovin these since the BP photoshop.... Cant wait. I'm pretty sure they wont be hard for me to grab where I'm at. YEESSSSS.

Back
Top Bottom