Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

waiting on sneaker_ST to come through
tired.gif

Anyone have any info on spot's in Dallas, TX that will be releasing these? I'll be visiting from North Carolina for All-Star weekend.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Niketown SF Has them out and Full Size Runs ALL SIZE they just em out today and are doing Phone Orders HURRY THEY HAVE ONE SIZE SMALL 415 392 6453

I forgot to mention this is for the Crew Neck Sweatshirt Not Shoes.

laugh.gif
u got me real good. thought i got caught sleepin my heart dropped

they aint going no where. my boy that works there said they just sittin

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Deuce King

cmoneymontana wrote:
DTLR, some Shoe City's, and Sports Zone will have them. So you will be able to find them somewhere.
If not, holla at me or EOH.
Thank you very much for the helpful tips.  I greatly appreciate it.  If by chance I'm not having any luck I will be sure to holla at you.  Thanks again.
dont forget footactions should be getting them as well as house of hoops.
also check athletes foot to see if they getting them.
if u live in the DMV and miss out, something is wrong.
tongue.gif

basically lol

Quick question:

Why is everyone saying that it will be an easy cop in the dmv?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Quick question:

nerd.gif

because most stores in the dmv will be getting these as well as the eggplants...i think damn near every shoe store in pg mall (a mall in the dmv if ur not from there) will be getting them and thats like 5 or 6 shoe stores from that mall alone

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

Quick question:

nerd.gif

because most stores in the dmv will be getting these as well as the eggplants...i think damn near every shoe store in pg mall (a mall in the dmv if ur not from there) will be getting them and thats like 5 or 6 shoe stores from that mall alone
pg plaza is the truth... its like the mall is 1/2 shoe stores
laugh.gif

Quick question:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
basically...and im like 5min away

Quick question:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Yea I love PG Plaza.  Always visit when I go down to college park and its like shoe heaven in there.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Quick question:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Yea I love PG Plaza.  Always visit when I go down to college park and its like shoe heaven in there.
pimp.gif

hey u go 2 umd dont u?

Rain sleet or snow I'm rocking these the day I cop this time. I ain't waitin for summer #%*& it. Lifes to short to keep shoes DS ..... also my resolution this year to actually wear my $% and quit fearing the inevitable.

any places in ATL i can cop these at? just moved here from Florida and dont know all the good spots i live almost in Canton GA

and is the Feb. 15 or 16 the date?

sorry dont wanna read through 227 pages

ok , does anyone know if any online chains like eastbay or finishline or ndc will get these on release day. or is there any places online i can get them now? im prolly gonna have to work on release day. if anyone wants to help me out with a size 8.5 please pm me i live in jersey.....thanks in advance.

^im doubting FNL, EB, or FTA's website will sell them.

Last year for the Eggplants, they only showed up on NDC i believe...and that was 9AM on the morning they were released which caught people off guard.
I would recommend talking to your local Footaction and Mom n Pops and try to get the day off...otherwise good luck paying the Pre-Order and Reseller Prices after that morning.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

any places in ATL i can cop these at? just moved here from Florida and dont know all the good spots i live almost in Canton GA

and is the Feb. 15 or 16 the date?

sorry dont wanna read through 227 pages
Whats up! Most spots in ATL will have these.. I know of Waltons, Niketown, Supreme, but these are all downtown area... You may have to ride South from Canton, though...
Release date I'm hearing is the 13th.. Hope that helps..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom