Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Enjoy the hype while it lasts b/c once these drop the Nike retro forum (and JB forum for that matter) is gonna pretty much be a ghost town until the summer.

I'm not reading through 380 pgs so if this was said already I apologize. NYC heads, head to 34th street or footlocker times square, they're getting 1400 pairs between the two of them and should both be doing midnight releases. I can't give any more info but that's what you need to know.

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

I'm not reading through 380 pgs so if this was said already I apologize. NYC heads, head to 34th street or footlocker times square, they're getting 1400 pairs between the two of them and should both be doing midnight releases. I can't give any more info but that's what you need to know.

this was uncovered yesterday in here

Dreads...smallest size is a 6, but good luck coming up on one. Best bet for that is NDC. Last year with the purps the 6s were going for more than some of the normal sizes (10-13) on the bay.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wth?
Penny was the man growin up, dude was supposed to be part of the next wave of superstars.... then he got hurt
smh.gif
smh.gif

penny line > ______ 

also gay or not, i dont care thats his life style 

Agreed... I could care less what he does in his personal life, Thats why its his Life..

I liked his style of play, loved his shoes.

What does him being gay have anything to do with Hot shoes?

xf3sc4.jpg

come on bro are you a homophobe or not, you switchin up everyday
laugh.gif

wow, homey pulled out my info from an old thread...
smh.gif
 and if you look clearly my point was saying if you have the right convo with your kid, them turning gay shouldn't happen.

what does that have to do with me liking a pair of shoes, my point was just saying they shouldn't legalize gay marragies, as long as they dont have anything to do with me

if they legalize it marragies it can effect future generations, that will prolly end up effect my grandchildren.

am i that famous here on NT for you to do this?
roll.gif
  at "turning gay".... are you serious with that one?

"It can effect future generations, that will prolly end up effect my grandchild"...... what?
indifferent.gif

This dude.....

waiting for mr Agent to add his "0.2" lol
nerd.gif

damn busted
laugh.gif

i met penny at disneyland few years back. cool dude. he signed my og penny cent hat. his boyfriend was an ##* hole tho. had a mean mug on him the whole time

for the record:

every other color foam>copper foams

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow its crazy seeing how everyone goes this insane for an openly gay athletes signature shoe 10 plus years later. its quite remarkable and shows how far we have come as humans. bravo

This dude is IGNORANT... The man was nice.. Are you hating because u will never make in your lifetime what he carries in his pocket in a normal day??? Please keep his sexual orientation out of here we are suppose to be talking bout kix not Dix...

fallback fake noble. im a huge penny fan. i was stating an example of how this world's ignorance is slowly fading. seem like your homophobic or somethin. ignorant???? what exactly in my post is IGNORANT???

grow up.

Originally Posted by killa d

thats right Sloane ketterin! i could gets some good stuff for the coppers...
So have some patience then.

Never understood why people preorder then complain about when they will get the shoes, there was no definite ship date from sneaker st.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by killa d

thats right Sloane ketterin! i could gets some good stuff for the coppers...
So have some patience then.

Never understood why people preorder then complain about when they will get the shoes, there was no definite ship date from sneaker st.

not only that but preorder just to trade...
smh.gif
i just dont see why anyone will wanna trade since these will probably be flooded throught the bay and craigslist...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

id say get your size,
unless you got: E.W.E.F.S

EXTREME WIDE ELEPHANT SYNDROME
elephant-foot-thumb513357.jpg
laugh.gif

LOL thanks for the input. My feet are on a wide side but I hope they will fit true to size!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Ughhh look for ya that don't believe me swoosh will have them BUT FOR RETAIL... Juss cuz the eggs were on discount last year doesn't mean the coppers r on discount... And if u still wana wish and hope call swoosh urself and ask all they need is the style and color code... NO DISCOUNT ON SWOOSH!! Sorry fam I'm disapointed 2

I Was Told The Exact Opposite...........

If u pre-ordered either way u won't see these till next week if shipments haven't come in yet. You might as well be patient. Dude has givin u open access on NT to ask him whatever whenever. How often does that happen ? LOL Blame Nike and mother nature. Or maybe yourself for being to impulsive or lazy.

^^^

I heard the same as SOLE...

MY KICKZ ... No worries if not discounted. Ill just go to my local spot and cop.

How this guy talking about sneaker st taking too long when they aren't out anywhere else.... ridiculous... You just can't win helping ppl on NT

I preordered with sneaker_st and as long as i get them im cool. Its not like I am going to wear them right away anyways.

went to pick up the kobe v all-stars from hoh houston this morning. my guy there said as long as im there at 6 on saturday morning he will make sure i get a size 11. i think it will be pretty easy to cop these in houston. all the hype in houston is over fusions and limited j's. shoot i know a spot in houston that still has motorsports in stock. there might be 20-30 people tops lined up for these come saturday morning. it will be sweet if i can use my discount on these. friday is my last day working for ftl so i hope my discount will still work on saturday morning. i kinda like the eggplants over the coppers but i think both are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

How this guy talking about sneaker st taking too long when they aren't out anywhere else.... ridiculous... You just can't win helping ppl on NT

thing is people get to spoiled when others are doing the work all they have to do is wait for the package and probably sign for it and they the ones who get mad 
roll.gif

i preorder from sneaker st and im from the bx im just gonna wait im not in no rush aslong as i get them like im going to wear them now and i might pick up another pair on sat just to trade later on

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

What's good with the DMV anyone...
all this damn snow got me thinkin there maybe a push back

Any one know anything please drop some info

nope.  these will be had on sat, for sure.  u just gotta know where to go.  
wink.gif

who's going to HOHLA??? do u guys think it will be bigger or smaller than the line last week for BL kobes and MS6? i'm tryin to figure out if i should camp or come at 5 am? what do u guys think?

Back
Top Bottom