Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by AirJason

I believe this is going to be the link on NDC:

http://store.nike.com/ind...-inline/cid-1/pid-284255

I found this out by going to the non-flash Nikestore site and going a quick catalog search with "314996" from the Product ID. It resolves to a URL where the Product ID is 284255. If you go to the flash Nikestore, click any shoe and replace 284255 with the PID, there you have it.

I could be wrong though.

Looks like flash site needs to have PID number entered twice. Also, their flash site is slloooooowwww right now. I'll be trying to use the non-flash

Originally Posted by mjhead23

DO NOT COUNT ON BOUTIQUES AND MOM AND POPS GETTING THEM. I REPEAT DO NOT!

smh.gif
.....not true will be picking mine up after work if not early tomorrow morning. Don't ruin it for others becuase your connect didn't come through!

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Now I wonder when Soles will inform the people who preorder from him about his shipment cause if sneakerst got his he should get his than

I hope so too

Originally Posted by Silsprr

smh.gif
.....not true will be picking mine up after work if not early tomorrow morning. Don't ruin it for others becuase your connect didn't come through!

QFT

Both my mom n pop stores got em in.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

can somebody school me on sneaker_st?...

i'm tryin to check this out... sharpstown gave my size to someone else, and i think i'm gonna get hulled at the galleria....

soooooo...

i wanna know about this sneaker st...

cuz if i can go thru him... pay retail... and get my kicks FA SHO...

i'll do that instead of waitin for somethin bad to happen...
So Sharpstown or PlazaAmericas as they call it now gonna receive limited amounts or something?

Imma head to HOH Galleria tomorrow morning to see if i can cop...if not then oh well.

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

i dont believe ppl camping in nyc already damn hypebeast
Danm, people upt here are actually camping for these already?
eek.gif
smh.gif
... DMVers will just come out at the midnight releases...No camping here.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Originally Posted by Silsprr

smh.gif

QFT

Both my mom n pop stores got em in.
pimp.gif

Tell em dude!

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Originally Posted by JordanFaNatiC526

i dont believe ppl camping in nyc already damn hypebeast
Danm, people upt here are actually camping for these already?
eek.gif
smh.gif
... DMVers will just come out at the midnight releases...No camping here.

You know what spots in the DMV that are doing a midnight release?
glasses.gif

Was in a footlocker today (DMV) and they got them, on sale in the morning. Size run thru 13. Girl said more than 10 ppl came in looking for them already, so I'm glad a pre-ordered and don't have to deal with this mess!

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Was in a footlocker today (DMV) and they got them, on sale in the morning. Size run thru 13. Girl said more than 10 ppl came in looking for them already, so I'm glad a pre-ordered and don't have to deal with this mess!
When you say the morning is that regular opening time or earlier?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

FOAMS ARE IN.  WE WILL BE PROCESSING ORDERS IN THE ORDER THEY CAME IN.  
tongue.gif

Sorry caps got stuck.. lol 
tongue.gif

But I cant guarantee they they will go out today... but Monday for sure via UPS. 

Stinking Nike playing with my emotions like this... I was 24 hours away from having a heart attack.  

All kidding aside, I would like to apologize for not delivering on the promise that we would have these to you before release date.  I hope you guys understand it wasn't in our control, and we as a company really do appreciate the patience and understanding you guys have all shown during this time. 

5152558e008f4ccaa468127c31c1c5789b4b154.gif

Can't wait... Thanks sneaker_st. Looks like I've found an online retailer I can trust.

I just said don't count on it numerous spots are not getting them. And I have multiple connects so I'm still getting mine.

IVE CHECKED THE LAST FEW PAGES.............................................WHATS GOING ON WITH THE ORANGE BOXES IN ALL THE EBAY AUCTIONS

WE GOT THEM IN AND THEY CAME IN SPORTSWEAR BOXES.

ORANGE BOXES FAKE? ANYONE HAVE ANY CLAIRIFICATION ON THIS?

Originally Posted by ucjb2

IVE CHECKED THE LAST FEW PAGES.............................................WHATS GOING ON WITH THE ORANGE BOXES IN ALL THE EBAY AUCTIONS

WE GOT THEM IN AND THEY CAME IN SPORTSWEAR BOXES.

ORANGE BOXES FAKE? ANYONE HAVE ANY CLAIRIFICATION ON THIS?
ORANGE BOXES= STOLEN LEAKED FROM THE FACTORY... EXAMPLE: WEBSITES LIKE MARQUEESOLE, AIR-RANDY...

Back
Top Bottom