Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

http://store.nike.com/?country=US&l...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-284255/pgid-152717

There, yall better return the favor when all you see is a 12-13 remaining
laugh.gif

I see you NT staying up for the release too! ahhh Im glad i fell asleep earlier... watching the rooke soph game and tapping refresh lol Love is...

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I'm kinda glad to hear how many will be released cuz it seems like a GR, but then again I'm kinda nervous cuz with my luck the foams will end up selling out...
i called HOHLA and the guy there said these are a quickstrike, similar to the MS6 last weekend

guess they could be a limited GR since stores are getting 1000 pairs then more next week unless that's just FLs in NY...

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by danielson1722

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

what the hell with all these size 13's? how tall are y'all? i'm 6'2, i always feel like i got shafted in the height department

6'6 homie
6'7
alien.gif
see i got screwed. i demand more height or smaller feet. this is @+%...

and this proves my theory. i'll be in line and be at least 3-5 inches taller than everyone in front of me at HOH. Guess what? never a 13 for me. Re-Sellers.
mad.gif

I hear ya. We need a size enforcer. Stomp their +@!.

interesting. i got a ticket from footaction #248. so im like im good. but i go to Times Sq Footlocker and get #548(aka 48 since thats where they start). both start @ midnight. i get my sz12 from Ftl and then head to FA w/ my pplz and they only up to #150. glad i took that 2nd move to Ftl @ the time. i know 34rd st Ftl looked crazy tho. they had no tix. i wonder how that turned out.

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

Originally Posted by STARBURY

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

@STARBURY
might go to plaza bonita but too many folks know bout that place so i dont know bout this situation while north county is closer, plus blends was tryin to get me to pay premium prices on some am90s they had last time i was there some time ago, they might hike the price on the coppers too.  im keeping hope alive with NDC so we'll c, where you coppin?

prolly just NDC but if that doesnt go through then NC what size are you? Apparently hella people been fiending for these out here callin a bunch and shizz
im a sz9 so it should be an easy copp since sizes from 9 to bout 10.5 seem to be the most stocked round these parts come to find out, especially after the space jam release, thats the most sizes fashion valley and plaza had i heard
yeah NC is only gettin one 13 sucks big time

Back
Top Bottom