Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by The7onius

SneakerFee, i know you see me, quit ignoring

i quoted you earlier you didnt respond! lol how you doing?
im good, how you been?? i aint seen you since the 11/12 release, or that might have been your twin sister

they'll drop at 12:15 pm again on NDC .... by then ill have two pairs curled up next to me an ill be goin ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

NIKE...oooh my love of my life.....my Valentine's and Xmas and BDAY year round....how you drain my life and take money out of my funds and wallet......damn you are my drug...serious just like that sneads cartoon...haha....got all these fools going crazy like that...give me them d r u g s please.....our freaking addiction.

Can't sleep without you.....Need you to make us look fresh to death......damn man stupid a s s nike.com can't do a release on time and website don't even work....smh.

The thing I don't get is...how is it NIKETOWN only gets like 100 pairs when Footlockers/FA get 600 pairs....doesn't make sense. NDC better come correct and have a few hundred.

im good, how you been?? i aint seen you since the 11/12 release, or that might have been your twin sister

i been good just chillen...ive been m.i.a from here b/c the MEN better yet boys on here act like crybabies ans argue over everything so i stopped coming on..and kesh is in basic training right now m.i.a she is

Originally Posted by infamous54

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

whos hittin house of hoops Htown???
ill try to be there around 8am or so...

i know they open up at 6am.
are you going early by choice??? or because you think there will be people there??? i want to show up in the afternoon and copp

Originally Posted by Datsevil

Is hoh htown getting them? if yes, how many pairs?
i heard both HOH is getting them..dont know how many pairs

and PG getting them but 1 pair per size.

i been good just chillen...ive been m.i.a from here b/c the MEN better yet boys on here act like crybabies ans argue over everything so i stopped coming on..and kesh is in basic training right now m.i.a she is

I have a quick question for you guys. I plan on ordering from NikeStore, just because I have a better chance than locally. But does anyone know if I would be able to cancel my order from NikeStore if Im able to scoop these in the morning?

Originally Posted by infamous54

whos hittin house of hoops Htown???
ill try to be there around 8am or so...

i know they open up at 6am.
are you going early by choice??? or because you think there will be people there??? i want to show up in the afternoon and copp
by choice...

i dont camp out or anything like that...i go in the morning as early as i can and if they're sold out then it wasnt meant to be.

damn !%@# jumped like 30 pages since 12....got 1 pair so far hittin up FL tomorrow to get my 2nd pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

I have a quick question for you guys. I plan on ordering from NikeStore, just because I have a better chance than locally. But does anyone know if I would be able to cancel my order from NikeStore if Im able to scoop these in the morning?
Most likely, yes. ACTUALLY, YOU CAN EVEN RETURN THEM IF YOU'D LIKE.

/end caps.

Back
Top Bottom