Copper Foamposite Question

I was at my local spot today talking to a few of the people there..they said they had recently had a worker from Nike stop by the shop and said the Copper Foamposites are going in the vault and aren't going to be retrod for another 15 years if not at all

Did anyone hear this as well or can I call it ducktales?

I was at my local spot today talking to a few of the people there..they said they had recently had a worker from Nike stop by the shop and said the Copper Foamposites are going in the vault and aren't going to be retrod for another 15 years if not at all

Did anyone hear this as well or can I call it ducktales?

theyve already released and are sitting....no need to build up hype.

theyve already released and are sitting....no need to build up hype.

hearsay from a random "nike employee" doesn't mean anything. nike doesn't plan that far ahead anyway. if they want $ they'll bring them back next month at 10x lower quality for $15 more sticker price.

hearsay from a random "nike employee" doesn't mean anything. nike doesn't plan that far ahead anyway. if they want $ they'll bring them back next month at 10x lower quality for $15 more sticker price.

In retrospect it seems like they were just trying to convince to buy the shoes because I was buying the White/Blue Air Max 1 QS

In retrospect it seems like they were just trying to convince to buy the shoes because I was buying the White/Blue Air Max 1 QS

Nike isnt Disney, they don't have a "vault". They drop stuff when they want to. It was just a bs gimmick, shame on you for even thinking that it was true.

Nike isnt Disney, they don't have a "vault". They drop stuff when they want to. It was just a bs gimmick, shame on you for even thinking that it was true.

laugh.gif
the good ol "buy these now because they wont come out in X amount of years" talk is always entertaining.

laugh.gif
the good ol "buy these now because they wont come out in X amount of years" talk is always entertaining.

smh - just another victim of the hype.

i wont complain the coppers are nice though, i dont regret buying a pair they still one unique looking shoe no matter how you cut it

smh - just another victim of the hype.

i wont complain the coppers are nice though, i dont regret buying a pair they still one unique looking shoe no matter how you cut it

Back
Top Bottom