copper foamposites :: thanks wale

update on ballstons stock, they have sizes 9-12 left, triple in each size except 9.5 which is one left and 2 left in the 10.5

These are already showing up on Craiglist.

smh.gif

Very easy cop, went to PG at 11 at each store had a lot left, DTLR had like 5 FSR, in and out...

My man said these aint sellin out no time soon he was jus up PG..I was tellin ppl they gonna be around for at least month

man security was garbage full of young !!# kids disrespecting the female employees telling them to suck their whatever and calling them Bs and stuff.
i skating out of there and was golden at wheaton mall.

Originally Posted by bigj505

man security was garbage full of young !!# kids disrespecting the female employees telling them to suck their whatever and calling them Bs and stuff.

Boutta go up to wheaton mall right now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Boutta go up to wheaton mall right now
pimp.gif
Easy pick up for me at Wheaton, got them at the Footaction and my dude said they still have a lot left. It seems that the hype about these being really hard to get was bs.

Dam!!!!!!!!!! What time did u go to security and what store was u at? I was there and it was full of young bucks but i didnt hear the s*** talkin........
frown.gif

casually walked into potomac mills foot action, dude looked at my feet, and was like what size foams you need? copped my 11 and walked right out, fastest/easiest cop, in awhile love bein in the DMV for some foams
hard to capture the chrome finish to it.

dxhbhv.jpg

Originally Posted by supasupamike007

heads up ftlr in security mall is selling them now...they taxing though $250. Park Heights won't have them til either Monday/Tuesday

and now another new $+$%$ gets somebody fired for not knowing how to post properly. you putting #%$%#$ in main street and #%%%#%* everything up

somebody pm or text me when these new #%$%#$ leave the forum

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Dam!!!!!!!!!! What time did u go to security and what store was u at? I was there and it was full of young bucks but i didnt hear the s*** talkin........
frown.gif
i got there like 9. sportzone was already sold out from opening early. shoe city had like 30-40 in line. footaction had like 15-20 even tho there was no inventory yet. footlocker only had a 9, 9.5 and kids sprinted to the gate when they heard that.
dtlr was like 40-50 deep and growing. my boy charm gave me a call about wheaton so he scooped my pairs and i met up with him.
i was near the end of the line in some black/red foam ones. kinda kept a low profile tho.

I got sizes 9 - 11 if anyone needs a pair...especially if your in the 757 area I can do meetups today..

Originally Posted by loskickking23

frown.gif
i got there like 9. sportzone was already sold out from opening early. shoe city had like 30-40 in line. footaction had like 15-20 even tho there was no inventory yet. footlocker only had a 9, 9.5 and kids sprinted to the gate when they heard that.
dtlr was like 40-50 deep and growing. my boy charm gave me a call about wheaton so he scooped my pairs and i met up with him.
i was near the end of the line in some black/red foam ones. kinda kept a low profile tho.
Yeah...........I stayed low too.......Mines were already on smash so i kinda had to deal with the kiddies....

I dunno... gave in, said if I see them I get them... very easy to find, walked to DTLR at PG and walked out (sometime after 2:30pm).

Back
Top Bottom