Copping the same Kicks.

who cares
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

Originally Posted by ev209

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

ISS IS THAT WAY >>>>>>>

and this the same fool that made the thread about his boy having the same marvel shirt as him????!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

cmon dude.... you dont even know me and you calling me a fool????? yall need to grow up. and thats real... im askin yall for advice and yall gon be effin up my thread like this..... thats no respect for a bro what so ever.....
this is general fam if you dont like it get outta here this aint for the weak hearted man up

with that said...

02235db4d2928337201d00a3d43492758e3bd2e.gif

man !%%@...i can take yall makin jokes and #%$ but you bring up something that happened a grip ago....?

whether it happened a grip ago or not whats the difference?
stop crying like a little kid
you obviously cant take the heat of general so chop up the L and keep it movin

yo I hate when people do this to me though. This one kid goes and gets the 11/12 cdp right after me.

then he gets the 2/21

now hes gettni the nubucks

Im not keepin him informed ANY longer

if he cops the same stuff as me consistenylt like this Im just gonna get even more annoyed with the dude

that being said, buy what you want, as long as you dont mirror what your brother is doin

Me and my bro sometimes share shoes, and we both have a pair of the same shoes. What's wrong with that?

i once got mad, when my mom bought me the same underwear as my dad.

...not for the fact that if we wear it at the same time, we'll match, but for the fact that when she washes it, they'll get mixed and one day i mightbe wearing his underwear

Back
Top Bottom