smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...an.dumped.wtsp

Its reasons like this, i am glad i am becoming a lawyer

this man is getting 10million....wait and see

on a lighter side..Congrats on 4wrestling winning the lottery. I checked out the CNN video, but they could have used a better picture for him..

Angel

^^Its the third video on the bottom of the page, top row..

Guess he won $10million, but he'll probally spend it buying John Cena memorbilia.

Angel

That was incredibly messed up
smh.gif
smh.gif
. !#%!$!% savages.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

on a lighter side..Congrats on 4wrestling winning the lottery. I checked out the CNN video, but they could have used a better picture for him..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They should break that fat pig *!#@+'s neck, dump her out of a wheel chair and let her land in late night traffic. (No I'm not calling for the death ofan officer) I'm just saying...
mad.gif

just peeped this on headline news.. smfh.. but this sorta thing happens in the hood all the time, im not talking about police tossing around paraplegics butpolice brutality in general..

How could they be so stupid? You could clearly see that he had a lack of muscle tone and that he's experienced muscular atrophy.

Homie is about to be paid, and I hope her, the guy who thought it was funny, and everybody involved in the cover up gets what's coming to them.

Stuff like this is not supposed to happen.

That's crazy. Not to take away from the story, but did anybody hear something like a random dog bark around 1:51-1:52?! It's cracking me up!

I'm not a violent person...most of the time, but this is one of the few times in my life i'm in approval of that officer getting a vicious beating fordoing that. Hell, i'd do it personally....

Back
Top Bottom