Cops make arrests during music video shoot

They were probably trespassing, got told to leave by security/the owner of the property and refused multiple times.

Justified 100%

So nobody noticed the "Gucci" aka Rat Tail on the back of homies head with the blunt?

Godfrey: "Black people need to stay away from negro activities. We gotta change our activities. Hacky sack bro. Never will you be shot...playing ....ing sack."

original_13873402431.jpg

http://arithegreat.com/ari-shaffirs-skeptic-tank-202-on-race-with-godfrey/

Land of the free huh?

Yet we lock up more if our own people than any nation on Earth.

And for what?

Most people caught up in the system are non violent offenders.

Most people caught up in the system are there because drugs, mostly marijuana.

When will we wake up and stop this?

When will we close shop on this prison industrial system? These corrupt police and guard unions that lobby to keep unjust laws and policies in place to keep their money coming in?

How long we going to let them target and profile minorities?

Disgusting. This has gone way too far. This is a war on American citizens waged by those we put in office and those we trust to serve and protect.

Mother**** the police, their unions, and these corrupt politicians.

I'm beyond fed up.

Justified in my book now

So we can all agree right

Nope.

Gross abuse of resources.

A felon with a pistol? Why is he a felon? Probably a narcotics related felony.

Lets make all these drugs schedule 1 narcotics, jacking up the street value and then lets profile young black males from disadvantaged backgrounds.

The laws as they're written are designed to create criminals, not to deter them.

Prohibition has never worked in any application in the history of mankind. I challenge anyone on this board to prove to me otherwise.

They found a dude with some hard, whooptie doo. Really saved the community there guys.

Whats the difference between these pharmaceutical companies who are responsible for thousands of deaths yearly due to malresearch (and just producing extremely volatile drugs that are often far more lethal than the ailment they're supposedly treating) a dope dealer?

About a 100 billion dollars and a gang of corrupt politicans.

So when a pharmaceutical company is brought to court, they pay a fine whereas on the street a drug dealer pays with his life.

Old money white men are subject to a different set of laws, and these officers are their pawns.

Last edited:
When will we wake up and stop this?

When will we close shop on this prison industrial system?

How long we going to let them target and profile minorities?
When the revolution that will never happen, happens. So, never.

Honestly wouldn't even care if each of the pigs involved caught a bullet to the head on the job sometime soon. 

I really don't see how this isn't harassment. A group of black men who don't look the way you'd like them too congregating so let's draw weapons on them, violate their safety, grope them, and put them in chains. :smh:

Devil asked his sergeant, "you want him cuffed?" like he was asking if he wanted his groceries bagged paper or plastic. Right after another pig says, "can you grab a body" pig must not have been doing anything. 

Hopefully those cops get murked and make way for a new generation.

For what it's worth both Oakland PD and SF PD have put serious effort into hiring a woman officers in the last two years. Can tell you first hand it's a small step but it's working a little.

Justified in my book now

So we can all agree right

Nope.

Gross abuse of resources.

A felon with a pistol? Why is he a felon? Probably a narcotics related felony.

Lets make all these drugs schedule 1 narcotics, jacking up the street value and then lets profile young black males from disadvantaged backgrounds.

The laws as they're written are designed to create criminals, not to deter them.

Prohibition has never worked in any application in the history of mankind. I challenge anyone on this board to prove to me otherwise.

They found a dude with some hard, whooptie doo. Really saved the community there guys.

Whats the difference between these pharmaceutical companies who are responsible for thousands of deaths yearly due to malresearch (and just producing extremely volatile drugs that are often far more lethal than the ailment they're supposedly treating) a dope dealer?

About a 100 billion dollars and a gang of corrupt politicans.

So when a pharmaceutical company is brought to court, they pay a fine whereas on the street a drug dealer pays with his life.

Old money white men are subject to a different set of laws, and these officers are their pawns.

:lol: Ice City FC posts some of the most extreme stuff I see on this board. Never stops amazing me. Dude had his opinion set on the cops before he knew the full story.

and as for the second post, look up facts before you creat a conclusion. idk why he's a felon and I doubt that you do.

You guys already know I hate all cops, but I do believe these were in the right.

even if he wasn't a felon... theres no conceal carry in california....

same thing would happen regardless of his record

Apparently he was brandishing it. So IDK how well it was ever "concealed".

But let's be honest, it was effectively a prop. Yes it was loaded but it was there strictly for effect.

How did they know he was a felon? Because someone speculated that as being the case?

Riiiight.

Last edited:
:lol: Ice City FC posts some of the most extreme stuff I see on this board. Never stops amazing me. Dude had his opinion set on the cops before he knew the full story.

and as for the second post, look up facts before you creat a conclusion. idk why he's a felon and I doubt that you do.

You guys already know I hate all cops, but I do believe these were in the right.

And I doubt the cops knew he was a felon until they ran his ID.

Nor did the person who made the call.

Last edited:
 Apparently he was brandishing it. So IDK how well it was ever "concealed".

But let's be honest, it was effectively a prop. Yes it was loaded but it was there strictly for effect.

Brandishing a firearm in public.........

if they had permits for the shoot, and already made it clear there would be firearm props...

the police wouldn't have responded to a call since they would already know a shoot is going on.

But you not even really from a live area so you think everything is just games

Back
Top Bottom