Corey Brewer HAD 33 consecutive games with a made three pointer. Damn jinxes.

Impressive stat, whether it is common or not.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Philadelphia

Originally Posted by JPZx

Why'd you cross out what I said?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

yall down 37 though
The Suns are winning the game, but we're winning the Evan Turner sweepstakes.
nerd.gif

Nets? lol
Nets are winning the John Wall sweepstakes. T-Wolves are trying to get that silver medal.

I believe the record is 89 by Dana Barros
eek.gif
laugh.gif
  So Brewer ya has a ways to go.

Corey's come on stronger this year....came back from his knee surgery nicely. Been one of the few bright spots on the Wolves during this horrific season.

And he is still a NBA bust
And how many games have you actually watched this guy play in his career? Im willing to bet less than three. Or zero.

Brooks, the NBA 3-point leader, pushed his league-leading andfranchise-record streak of games with at least one made 3-pointer to39, but that had fallen into a been-there, done-that category when thebroke Luther Head’s record last game.
For an encore, he kept shooting 3s and kept hitting them,going 7-for-7 on 3-pointers, breaking Shane Battier’s franchise recordfor the most 3s made without a miss in a game.

My boy Aaron putting in work, too.
pimp.gif
7/7 tonight.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Brooks, the NBA 3-point leader, pushed his league-leading andfranchise-record streak of games with at least one made 3-pointer to39, but that had fallen into a been-there, done-that category when thebroke Luther Head’s record last game.
For an encore, he kept shooting 3s and kept hitting them,going 7-for-7 on 3-pointers, breaking Shane Battier’s franchise recordfor the most 3s made without a miss in a game.

My boy Aaron putting in work, too.
pimp.gif
7/7 tonight.

pimp.gif

corey is the only bright spot on the wolves now. i cant even get myself to go to any games lately, i went to like the first 10 games or so at home and then just gave up after jefferson aka the blackhole doesnt pass the ball ever and pretty much everyone else has checked out and is ready to just hit the bahamas or something

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I crossed out everything but "it would be a useless thread", it's a cool stat.

I have no ill will towards Minnesota, except they took two point guards from the Knicks and one isn't even playing right now.

So actually, I hate Minnesota.
Three. Sessions, Rubio, and Flynn.

and corey brewer is the only bright spot?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

So... between this stat and the jam on Lopez, is Corey Brewer... starting to play well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

[h3]Corey Brewer has 32 Consecutive Games w/ a Made 3-Pointer....[/h3]
cool_story_bro.jpg
Dude probably waited three months to whip out this jpg
smh.gif
this pic needs to go away for good, it's very overused. And this is not a irrelevant topic, there's much worse out there.

laugh.gif

Not a bad stat props to him.

Back
Top Bottom