CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

Just wanted to add, 4 and 14 are both pretty unlucky numbers in Chinese.

4 is pronounced si, which is the same pronounciation as death.

14 is yao si, which can also mean "will die"

:\

damn thats pretty crazy. this whole mystery is.

idk but watching the video of her on the elevator made me think about the movie The Ring :smh: just spooky with no sound

Interesting.

Can't get myself to watch this video.... Feels like society is becoming desensitized to this sh*t... Just don't understand why women travel alone.... I mean as a man I travel alone sometimes but I always have that feeling of needing to leave places early or what if something happens to me type scenarios...

God rest her soul doe...the world truly is a scary place

Society desensitized to mysterious ladies alone in elevators?

Nah you just hella scary bo.

:rofl:

Crine

Bump for those who didn't see this. The Tuberculosis outbreak being caused by this would make sense. That video lookin' like a Japanese horror flick.

Last edited:
that video shoeking 2101 is interesting indeed. 

it meant to show HOW those teenagers got up to the roof near the water tanks without having to use the locked doors... Hmmmm..........

also, if anyone curious ... the "The Black Dahlia" who was killed in the hotel in the late 40s was named Elizabeth Short....
eek.gif
eek.gif

that video shoeking 2101 is interesting indeed. 

it meant to show HOW those teenagers got up to the roof near the water tanks without having to use the locked doors... Hmmmm..........

also, if anyone curious ... the "The Black Dahlia" who was killed in the hotel in the late 40s was named Elizabeth Short....:wow: :wow:

:wow:

from that website:

Hi, I joined the forum to post something that hadn't been mentioned yet. There's this youtube comment:

Elisa Lam was a SMART girl. POLICE NEED TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE TIPS SHE GAVE IN THIS VIDEO.i believe she is using sign language to communicate with the camera. She has signed key words of "computer" "friend" "capture". Get a sign language expert to watch this. Find out what else she is saying from 1:55 onwards... FIND OUT WHY SHE WAS IN LA, WHO SHE WAS MEETING (an online friend?) CHECK HER COMPUTER HISTORY AND ACTIVITY. THE PERSON WHO KILLED HER WAS SOMEONE SHE WAS MEETING.

probably a reach but cray nonetheless. some sick people online...

Oh first you question my post then you realize it.... 
laugh.gif

All good. This whole story has a crazy Stephen King feel to it. Just waiting on what the investigators find out next.

I think he was referring to the Black Dahlia connection. I don't really think the video is that interesting either... The kid barely had the balance to cross by himself, how would that work with a dead body?

I've never been so intrigued about a case such as this. So eerie yet so interesting. Constantly checking every single detail leaked/rumored. I hope they get to the bottom of this.

you dudes gonna pull all kinds of muscles with the amount of reaching your doing in this thread :lol:

This is clearly a conspiracy by the US government. Don't let them pull the wool over your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom