corrupt pigs

^

andrewscott.jpg

I guess OP is doing cartwheels. 

How is it that hot dogs come in packs of 10 while hot dog buns come in packs of 8?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

How is it that hot dogs come in packs of 10 while hot dog buns come in packs of 8?

hate this
30t6p3b.gif

speaking of witch have you ever had hotdog shaped burgers??? It is the shhhhh and im no longer reliant on gettin da right bunz

Def need to read up on my rights, things are getting too real out here.

yea..law says they gotta state themselves as law enforcement...theyre completely in the wrong...homeboys next of kin should lawyer up wih the best attorneys money can buy, cause the county gonna pay for em anyway in the end...

bad look for tha county, complete lack of judgement and execution of the training they received..

not surprising, the militarization of police forces is something that genuinely concerns me. And the frequency these situations occurs is beyond troubling. Dude was literally chilling at home when he did what any reasonable person would do. His family definitely deserves some punitive damages (since I'm sure the deputies involved won't be criminally charged for anything)

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

hate this
30t6p3b.gif

Buy 10 packs of hot dogs
Buy 8 packs of bunz
????
Proft

or 5 packs of bunz and 4 pack sof hot dogs

info on bun shaped burgers??

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Tr1ll wrote:

hate this
30t6p3b.gif

speaking of witch have you ever had hotdog shaped burgers???
It is the shhhhh and im no longer reliant on gettin da right bunz

Most important thing I learned in this thread. Will implement.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

How are you not banned for saying this:

I be happy when I white person gets killed especially a pig or politicians
?
I figured he was banned for that BS- the funny thing is, dude types like a 2nd grader. This is actual footage of OP when he hears about a white person getting killed
4290616d_HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

Why do you have assume OP is black?

He specifically stated that he was a black male who held a prestigious position as a shoe retriever at his local Footlocker and thus felt that he was superior to white people. He doesn't respect white people because all they do is chill in country clubs and hate on black people 24/7

Originally Posted by SFC415

He specifically stated that he was a black male who held a prestigious position as a shoe retriever at his local Footlocker and thus felt that he was superior to white people. He doesn't respect white people because all they do is chill in country clubs and hate on black people 24/7

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait, what? Who said this?
laugh.gif

Lol no way...

Well, in that case.....see ya'!!!!Glad I don't have anyone like this in my life.

Back
Top Bottom