Cot Damn! The East Coast is Coming Through in the 4th Quarter NEW JADAKISS - WELCOME TO THE ROC

Crazy. Ya'll need to hear this...

Hip-Hop is back it seems.

Free at Last
American Gangster
8 Diagrams
Graduation (ain't east coast but great album)

Great 4th quarter so far...and Lupe still hasn't dropped yet.

Free at Last-Decent,I liked it.
American Gangster -
laugh.gif
I didn't even DL it,trash
8 Diagrams -
laugh.gif
The members of wu telling people that its wack,so whatmakes you think Imma buy it?
Graduation -
grin.gif
I like it really no complaints besides that song withlilwayne.

Originally Posted by Thecoldest343

Free at Last-Decent,I liked it.
American Gangster -
laugh.gif
I didn't even DL it,trash
8 Diagrams -
laugh.gif
The members of wu telling people that its wack,so what makes you think Imma buy it?
Graduation -
grin.gif
I like it really no complaints besides that song with lilwayne.

The consensus around the net don't agree with you
eek.gif
Including me...

People that don't like albums make the boldest statements. Just because you're one o the 7 people on the board that didn't like American Gangster,doesn't make it trash. Unless you can go song by song and prove so, I might as well ignore you.

Roc was hot cuz of its crews.

dipset and state prop + jay and kanye DOLO

jada and bleek solo albums aint gonna replace 2 crews sorry.

dont forget Rick Ross - "Trilla" dropping Dec 18. Def Jam is killin it.

Anyone that hates on American Gangster should have their posting privileges taken away

Dudes trip me out how they don't like something so therefore its trash. You can't just not feel somethin'? Or is everything you not feeling trash?

American Gangster is album of the year thus far for me.
Not really feelin' 8 Diagrams after 2 listens but still bumping it.
Haven't heard Free At Last and not really in a rush to listen to it.

BFA, still using the term "The East Coast...." and*#@@ lol. Shocked you didn't list Beans album unless his album was pushed back to '08 andi'm unaware of it. But that and The Cool is what i'm lookin' foward to. Not many southern or west coast releases droppin' in '07 it seems.

its crazy how this went from the worst year in the history of hiphop to potentially one of the most solid in a good min in a matter of months....

Shocked you didn't list Beans album unless his album was pushed back to '08 and i'm unaware of it.
Beans album is currently on the radio, and its
pimp.gif
...itslacking the substance that you usually can find in Beans' work for the most part, but its heat on there.

'Stick Me For My Riches' off that Wu tho, tuff....

Rocyaice don't sleep on the Freeway album

I'll check it out. Just haven't gotten the time. So much$+!* has been releasin' and now EZ tellin' me its on the radio? lol Definately gotta gosee how that$+!* sounds. Always gonna check out a Beans release but the cameo's are kinda throwin' me off guard. Hopin' dude doesn't stray awaytoo much from his previous albums.

Dudes trip me out how they don't like something so therefore its trash. You can't just not feel somethin'? Or is everything you not feeling trash?
truer words have never been spoken.

Back
Top Bottom