Could I get in trouble for having a human bone in my suitcase when traveling to the States?

I have a human vertebra that I wanted to bring home back to the States and I was curious if customs could give me trouble about it. Any of you guys know thetechnicalities of transporting human bones on international flights?

I got a hold of it studying for my anatomy class and I'm studying in Poland right now. Kids in my program buy entact human skulls and stuff on the blackmarket. It's about a hundred bucks for a nice one.

roll.gif

If you buy something from the black market then....it is illegal....
Black market=Illegal trade/activities...
First you avy,now this???Your a weird dude.

EDIT-Yo carmine take that off man...jeez at least put some warning.

Originally Posted by roman736

I got a hold of it studying for my anatomy class and I'm studying in Poland right now. Kids in my program buy entact human skulls and stuff on the black market. It's about a hundred bucks for a nice one.
i'll paypal you right now. i need a femur and a clavicle.

Well I didn't buy it on the black market I just kept a bone from the box of bones we were allowed to take home to study from.

You need to call the airline you are flying with and probably customs where you are going.

well u gotta declare it on the customs paper that they give u on the flight and if u do u go to jail on a misdemenor(sp) crime and if u dont u go to prison ona felony
=) have a nice day!

Honestly, if you're checking it in, you should be good. I've checked in several things including even a 16" blade/sword from Spain and I was neverhassled.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

If you buy something from the black market then....it is illegal....
Black market=Illegal trade/activities...
First you avy,now this???Your a weird dude.

EDIT-Yo carmine take that off man...jeez at least put some warning.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom