Could I Get Over On Blockbuster!!!

Ok I signed up for an account using a pre paid debit card and the employee told me that if it wasnt returned 7 days after the due date then they will charge mydebit card but how could they charge my pre paid debit card if theres no money on it?? Im not saying I am because idont want the game that bad im going toreturn it but how do you guys think this would work and if i wanted to could ireally get over on them and keep it without a worry??

Oh, and your signature contains profanity. Edit it or be suspended.

Yeah, you should totally try to get over.

Your account will simply go to collections and your credit will be ruined.

EPIC WIN!

lol itz not credit duhhh cant you read!!!!!!!!! PRE PAID DEBIT CARD...which means I put money o nthere when i want to and right now theres no money on therebut 2 dollars!!!

lol I dont care what you think I dont know you anyway you will never see me in life so stop wasting your breathes coming in here because your wasting youalready boring life by typing trash talk to someone that wont ever even matter!!!

Originally Posted by Babyloc23

lol I dont care what you think I dont know you anyway you will never see me in life so stop wasting your breathes coming in here because your wasting you already boring life by typing trash talk to someone that wont ever even matter!!!

What are you talking about?

It has nothing to do with your pre-paid card. Blockbuster has every right to report you to credit agencies, because you haven't paid them what you owe,which will ruin your credit. That is what people are trying to tell you.

Why do people ask for advice and then get upset when people give them answers
laugh.gif

I work at Blockbuster and what happens is the computer will just charge the amount of the game to the account if there isn't a valid credit or debit cardon file. After a few months, if the amount isn't paid the computer will use the information which you were required to sign up with (driver's licensenumber, address, phone number etc) and automatically report you to the collection agency. So regardless whether you have a valid credit or debit card on file,there is always a way of letting you know that there is an amount due to the company so they expect you to pay.

i dont care about my sig...i had that sig up there since 2001...you may think its a bad word but its not it sayz boochez...where im from booches meanz hoochiemama thats not a bad word so im keeping it..if im suspended oh well..the last topic i ever created was yearz ago..lol i dont eat sleep and breathe niketalk itsmore to life then this website so hey oh well!!

lol itz not credit duhhh cant you read!!!!!!!!! PRE PAID DEBIT CARD...which means I put money o nthere when i want to and right now theres no money on there but 2 dollars!!!

you're name is associated with the card!!! if you want to sink you're credit score (which is probably non-existant the way you're talking)over one video game that you don't even really want, power to you.

i dont care about my sig...i had that sig up there since 2001...you may think its a bad word but its not it sayz boochez...where im from booches meanz hoochie mama thats not a bad word so im keeping it..if im suspended oh well..the last topic i ever created was yearz ago..lol i dont eat sleep and breathe niketalk its more to life then this website so hey oh well!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rice4KidsInAsia

I work at Blockbuster and what happens is the computer will just charge the amount of the game to the account if there isn't a valid credit or debit card on file. After a few months, if the amount isn't paid the computer will use the information which you were required to sign up with (driver's license number, address, phone number etc) and automatically report you to the collection agency. So regardless whether you have a valid credit or debit card on file, there is always a way of letting you know that there is an amount due to the company so they expect you to pay.

ok thanks man thats all i was trying to find out instead of people posting "Oh ok do it if you want" all i needed was a good detailed answerlike that..its much appreciated it...and Like i said at 1st im not gonna do it it was just something that popped in my head when i left the store so i thoughtid get info on how that would work...thankz man!! people getting mad at me and nobody gave me a good answer i all i got was a bunch of " you have alot tolearn" well teach me then instead of giving me a dull response!!!

THEY WONT CHARGE YOU. Ive had so many letters from a "COLLECTION AGENCY" and I never paid. My credit is great and it does not show up. That was a fewyears ago. I dont know if things changed. The funny thing is they still rent me games and movies.

i dont care about my sig...i had that sig up there since 2001...you may think its a bad word but its not it sayz boochez

1) Since 2001? Not if you joined in 02
laugh.gif

2) Boochez?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom