Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Originally Posted by JHes91

ON DECEMBER 23RD I'M GOING TO GO IN THAT HOUSE OF HOOPS IN FAIRLANE MALL AND KNOCK DOWN THE DOOR LIKE
oup637.gif

You from Metro Detroit, bra?

I don't think this will cause as much of an uproar as people are making it out to be or as much as the Space Jams on Concords. The main reason there was so much commotion over the Space Jams and Concords is because it's the first time those shoes have come out in 10 years and we won't know if/when they will ever be released again. But these have been released in the CDPs not too long ago and chances are, the people who want these already got the CDPs, so what would be the point in lining up again? Believe me, I know that these will cause an uproar, but as much as the SJs, Concords, or even CDPs? Nah.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Ehhhh just bought some DS OG's. Not really excited about the Columbia's either. Guess I'll waste my money on something else lol

same here. althought mine sure as hell aren't ds any more
happy.gif

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

1 to stock, 1 to rock, 1 to lock.

( lock = 10 years of stock )

sorry, but that's the dumbest thing i've read all week

I still have my breds from the CDP it seems like that wasn't that long ago that I haven't even wore. Unless people are wanting standalone breds.

wore my very worn bred xi's today and nothing would be better for some more of these but i want more columbias and that would calm the hype train as well

I thought they were releasing the low top breds this year, which would be a great summer time shoe.

I'm thinking columbias, considering the way the concord release went down i might not even be able to get a pair sadly

My 2001 Bred XI pair can almost pass as DS, didn't cop the '08 CDP version.  I'd love to get another pair.  

ill be cool with the columbias.... breds? ima watch the news on this release hhahaahh crazy

I would only be interested in they looked exactly like the OG's - higher patent leather cut, thicker patent leater, brighter red sole, and white line on the patent.

Originally Posted by blco02

I would only be interested in they looked exactly like the OG's - higher patent leather cut, thicker patent leater, brighter red sole, and white line on the patent.

Hopes and dreams hopes and dreams

I wish they would just make it a package, up the price so I know I can copp multiples lol but give us columbias.

Originally Posted by blco02

I would only be interested in they looked exactly like the OG's - higher patent leather cut, thicker patent leater, brighter red sole, and white line on the pateConf
Confused...you want higher quality mixed with lower quality?

The "white line" on the patent that has been discussed since I have been on NT (2000) has got to be one of the funniest things ever on this board...

You do realize that "white line" is just the edge of the patent leather exposed...right?  Which...is actually a cost SAVING measure...if you wanted higher quality you would be calling for "no white line" meaning that the patent was folded before it was stitched...thus, not leaving that exposed edge...

BTW...whatever sneaker website said the Columbia's were coming out for Holiday 2012...they were just pulling that from their "you know where"...

I think the next Jordan XI Retro should release on 12/21/2012...maybe the Mayans were talking about sneaker riots ending the world
roll.gif

JM

T.I. had on a fresh pair of Breds on TSG's Check my Footwork feature. I doubt he has a pair of 08's laying around in that condition. A lot of celebs don't care about sneakers and he's one of them. I smell a fresh hype shipment.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

T.I. had on a fresh pair of Breds on TSG's Check my Footwork feature. I doubt he has a pair of 08's laying around in that condition. A lot of celebs don't care about sneakers and he's one of them. I smell a fresh hype shipment.
check-my-footwork.jpg

Why I need these to be the Breds:

1. I had an OG pair in 1995 as a freshman in high school. These had hype in the DMV like you wouldn't imagine back then, and my mom was friends with the manager of the Foot Locker by her job. On release day, he held a pair for me, she copped, and I was the ONLY person in my school that had them that Monday. I wore them to school, basketball practice, and even to a game.
laugh.gif
Talk about snapping necks. Most people hadn't even seen them in person before my pair. Problem was, my foot had grown a bit and they were a little tight. I got a size 8 but I needed an 8.5. As soon as my mom learned that my feet were hurting, she made me take them back.
frown.gif
I ended getting some wack pair of AF1's in their place (because of course they were sold out by then). The End.

2. I made the universe right by copping a pair of 2001's while I was in college. I wore them once or twice but for the most part they stayed fresh. For some reason, they were in the back of my SUV, unboxed, during a road trip to Charlotte to house hunt. I was moving soon and just ended up staying at a hotel while I looked at places. My girl (now my wife) and I went to dinner in her car, because she'd met me there with her parents (because we were looking at places together). Came back to the hotel and BOTH of my rear windows were broken out. I thought it was just vandalism for about 2 weeks until I realized that my kicks were gone and I was like
30t6p3b.gif
This was in 2005.

3. I slept on the CDP in '08 due to work obligations and no real opportunity to cop online. I have a pair of the 12's from that pack that I copped from a dude at a sneaker show for $125. Still no Breds.

I say all that to say that while my collection is dope, Breds have evaded me for far too long. It's time to make it right! I'll be copping x 2 if this is true.

I have some what clean pair of 2001s I'm sure I'll pass unless! I can't just can't deal with te mayhem every year now seems like the shoe hype keeps building.

Back
Top Bottom