Could it be true (bred XI december 2012)

Trying to cop the concords frustrated me so much that i don't even wanna mess with these, but i love this colorway, and HAVE to have them hopefully my local fl doesn't pull the shady stuff they did with the last year

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Columbias are more likely than Breds.

I imagine you will see Breds on 12/23/2013.

This.

People don't realize that even if the Breds aren't comin out this year, they'll be the only mid-top 11 left to re-retro really. Unless JB decides that a 5 year gap for these is too small to re-retro, but i doubt they'll think like that knowing that these will sell amazing.

So 2013 it is.
grin.gif

I hope the blk/ red XIs do release instead of the Columbias. But either way I wont be mad if they release the Columbias instead.

If these really do release I will get three pairs for sure. I will camp for these if I have to. With the recent bad press Nike has gotten lately maybe preorders will happen. It's a long shot but who knows.

I want the Columbias...Very irritated at Modern Notoriety for just assuming the Columbias would drop and creating this rumor and then continually spreading it.

either release is going to be stupid crazy... if its the breds people better be careful...

Originally Posted by airtunes

either release is going to be stupid crazy... if its the breds people better be careful...

A bred release might be the biggest release of all time.

^ i agree. i have noticed as the years go by it becomes crazier to cop, 08 cdp line where i was at was 50 people, 09 jams line was 100+, 10 greys 150+ and cops where called in, 11 concords 150+ and waited 16 hrs in line so i can only imagine how bad its gonna get especially with the resellers, hype beasts and "sneakerheads"

^ Exactly.

But my only question is what JB is going to do once they finish the 11 cycle after next year.

I would like to see Columbias over Bred Xi
I already have my CDP pair which is peeling on the back. smh.
I havent worn them many times but to see some crispy Jordans peeling makes me not give af what they release it might not be worth my money.

Back
Top Bottom