Could Revis shut down Lebron if Lebron played WR?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Of course Revis could cover LeBron. Revis locks down some of the best WRs in the NFL. Recievers that actually do that for a living.

On the flip though.... I'd like to see Revis defend LeBron on an iso at the top of the key.

Same thing.

That's no problem, back off and he'll jack up a three, you just gotta grab that rebound.

One pass over the middle to LeBron getting laid out by a Linebacker and Revis wouldn't need to stop LeBron

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whoaaaa pump the breaks there mister...

Lebron is the better passer
obvious, i think that goes without saying. have you seen him chuck up those alley-oops? hitting finley 85 yards downfield would be light work for bron. could probably do it off his back foot too.

Lebron James is too raw to be a successful QB in the NFL....

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

obvious, i think that goes without saying. have you seen him chuck up those alley-oops? hitting finley 85 yards downfield would be light work for bron. could probably do it off his back foot too.

Lebron James is too raw to be a successful QB in the NFL....
Yea you rite but he could sit behind a great QB like Peyton though and develop... You saw how Rodgers came out firing when Favre hung em up. 
pimp.gif

Forget the sarcastic Revis responses...
airblaster503:
A majority of the corners in the league could stop Lebron. All you have to do is get up and jam him on the line and he would be done. Forget his size, strength, and speed, football is a different game. If he had chosen football as a career instead of basketball maybe it would be different. Fact is he hasn't played football since high school, that is a long time plus he is going up against guys that are the best at what they do. Lebron would be a non factor in the league at this point. /thread
KingJames23:
Right now LeBron would be a non factor and that's not debatable.
dreClark:
Since when was Lebron the best WR in HS? And just cause he jogs to the slot doesn't mean he won't get hands put on him
laugh.gif

NobleKane:
a couple of tackles and lebron would get carted off... you cant just jump in the nfl and have your body get wreckled by these monsters in the nfl...
brownsuga1:
yeah....and i guess if you put usain bolt, the worlds fastest man as a kick returner he'll score a td in every game....right...
MyJaysGetRocked:
Ok, so essentially what we're saying is....IF lebron were to join the NFL, he would be a top 5 or even the best (according to some) WR in the game right now? If you see nothing wrong with that statement, I feel very sorry for you.
mholmes87:
So what happens as he's airborne, makes the catches and tries to continue down field? He'd be leveled before step 2 by a hard hitting LB/S lurking
laugh.gif

I understand this is all hypothetical but c'mon
30t6p3b.gif

Essential1:
One pass over the middle to LeBron getting laid out by a Linebacker and Revis wouldn't need to stop LeBron
... WHERE THE HELL WERE Y'ALL AT WITH THESE KINDS OF RESPONSES LAST WEEK?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

This is a copycat post of 1994's "Can Randy Johnson strike out Michael Jordan?"
This was actually a brilliant response. Answers the question perfectly. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whoaaaa pump the breaks there mister...

Co-sign.

It'll be like he's playing madden out there.

Yes.

Even though Lebron's physicality and pure athleticism overpowers Revis, Revis will get into Lebron's head all game. Lebron will fold once he doesn't get the ball thrown to him by Colt McCoy.

CDonWasHisName:
aztec06jr:
You realize Bron can get flipped on a play like that in football
Yeah, but he's so athletic, he would just do a triple backflip and land on his feet with the ball in his hands walking away with the trollface like "Problem?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by SamB

How about Chris Paul in the MLB? Would CP3 be the black version of Roy Halladay xx Clayton Kershaw hybrid....

Someone explain this

Well those bounce passes translate into 97+ mph and excellent command. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom