Could this be true??????? From Customer Relations @ GATORADE

Am I the only one hoping that what the Gatorade guy said is true? I really don't wanna see them eff up another VI release. I'm still queezy from therecent Olympic quickstrike...

i hope they some infareds with a gatorade logo at the sole or something

there is too much going on right now and for the end of this year to already be worrying about what could or could not release next year

why don't we wait til January before we start all the hype of next year................peace

This cw is gonna be so garbage.
sick.gif

Per a reliable Nike source, the gatorade jordans are going to a different colorway (gatorade colors) of the 6 ring jordans

Originally Posted by jotes33

Per a reliable Nike source, the gatorade jordans are going to a different colorway (gatorade colors) of the 6 ring jordans
tired.gif

So much for the VI's.

Probably would have had Infared's with a Gatorade Logo on the side anyway.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

1) They may be hiding the truth as to not build up speculation.

2) Gatorade may have NOTHING to do with the shoe itself. Jordan Brand may only be producing a "Gatorade" inspired VI...

It's a Jordan Brand shoe not a Gatorade shoe. Lets just hope for infareds.

They also might not have the right to leak the info. From the past we should know workers could be clueless aswell. Like Nike said b/red XII's in the CDPnot long ago.

I seriously laughed at that pic first time I scrolled down. Not knocking on the dude that did it, but if that's really how it would come out looking... wowlol.

Originally Posted by jotes33

and this is coming from "9" posts

Back
Top Bottom