Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

can we get another pic though?

nerd.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

/thirst

I guess realistically if u got feelings 4 her and u know she's clean (that's the important part) than its ok n my book

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

For Diego: I'm 18 my body count is 12

Maybe because I'm young and 8 of the 12 girls i smashed were virgins at the time,but idk what kind of girls ya be messing with. more than 50, 60, 70??
eek.gif

Buggin.
Most of the girls i know have never got past 10... and Its not like their lying.. because i grew up with them.. and theres no reason for them to lie to me... because we jus have that bond.

You guys are just messing with the wrong girls.

Youre still young mijjooo

Maybe because I'm young and 8 of the 12 girls i smashed were virgins at the time,but idk what kind of girls ya be messing with. more than 50, 60, 70??
eek.gif

Buggin.
Most of the girls i know have never got past 10... and Its not like their lying.. because i grew up with them.. and theres no reason for them to lie to me...because we jus have that bond.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

eek.gif

Buggin.
Most of the girls i know have never got past 10... and Its not like their lying.. because i grew up with them.. and theres no reason for them to lie to me... because we jus have that bond.

Youre 18 though, if I remember correctly you just got to college. Most of your peers cant even legally drink.
Its a whole different ball game once you reach your 20s.
Youll soon find out.

^ thats what im saying. dude is 18 talking like he a full grown adult. haha. yall aint even started having sex yet until you get into the 1 night stand, broadsfrom the club point of your life. thats when the numbers balloon for both men and women.

Originally Posted by Diego

On JJB, they tend to have those posts a lot where threads are started on topics for stating your age and number of sexual partners. Most of the numbers seem tobe pretty reasonable and represent the average in my opinion and most of the ladies on that board are in their mid to late 20s.

Here is the last thread that was posted. There are really low numbers in that thread, but usually the numbers are just a bit higher but lower than doubledigits.
http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/574776

Oh yea, this is kind of off topic, but Jenna Jameson says that in total, including real life and her movies, she's had only 3 or 4 sexual partners so far.
laugh.gif
Now I know that %$%%# is lying.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

On JJB, they tend to have those posts a lot where threads are started on topics for stating your age and number of sexual partners. Most of the numbers seem to be pretty reasonable and represent the average in my opinion and most of the ladies on that board are in their mid to late 20s.

Here is the last thread that was posted. There are really low numbers in that thread, but usually the numbers are just a bit higher but lower than double digits.

Oh yea, this is kind of off topic, but Jenna Jameson says that in total, including real life and her movies, she's had only 3 or 4 sexual partners so far.
laugh.gif
And WHY wouldn't you take that #'s with a grain of salt?
grin.gif

And you haven't explained anything eloquently, you just posted surveys. You can find a survey to support pretty much any idea that you are trying to prove.

After I saw the chick I cant lie, id do it atleast for a bit.

but not if she burnt me

On JJB, they tend to have those posts a lot where threads are started on topics for stating your age and number of sexual partners. Most of the numbers seem to be pretty reasonable and represent the average in my opinion and most of the ladies on that board are in their mid to late 20s.

Here is the last thread that was posted. There are really low numbers in that thread, but usually the numbers are just a bit higher but lower than double digits.

laugh.gif

I looked at the first page...

2 @ 23?
2@37?
3@25?

Those girls must be hella ugly or hella lying.

laugh.gif

2 @ 23?
2@37?
3@25?

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

2 @ 23?
2@37?
3@25?

QFT

I wouldn't be surprised

laugh.gif
3 pages??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that ain't even half the broads on the board---I've PYPs about dogs go longer, no way is that an accurate representation.

23, 4

WOW, this reminds me of my old co-worker. She's 29 and been with 50 guys, I asked her what her boyfriend said and she told him only 12 and that was it
laugh.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by psykhO

laugh.gif

2 @ 23?
2@37?
3@25?

QFT

I wouldn't be surprised

I thought the same thing after seeing that post, I was on the floor laughing through half of it.

Yo im bout to jump off a bridge...lol! Hell nah i wouldnt wife a chick with a 70+ count. You buggin my dude. Thats like a prostitute that went legit.How doyou deal with that? Its a chance your ex-gurl has a sex tape or been GB lol.....

Yo listen to the "Come Home With Me" CD by Camron Track 9-ON FIRE TONIGHT
laugh.gif

Diego wrote:

2 @ 23?
2@37?
3@25?

ohwell.gif

I did not say that JJB is the representation for the number of sexual partners of women overall. But, whenever I see them post their ages and numbers in thesekind of threads, I just think it tends to be what the average is. Usually the girls in there say they are in their mid 20s and they've had about 6 to 8partners, which seems to be accurate to me.

What is wrong with a woman who is 23 or 25 that has only 2 or 3 partners?How does it automatically mean that she is ugly? As for lying, maybe they are, I donot know.C'mon, what kind of a logic is that?

SMH at people not thinking these girls have high body counts put this into perspective...(School,Malls,Myspace,Facebook,Aim,Twitter,And regular people fromaround there Neighborhood).

And with the op there's a difference between not knowing and knowing and u knowingly knows she has been around the block a couple of times so if u canstomach it do you but I know I can't accept that for myself

Back
Top Bottom