Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

70 +
eek.gif

shes not your wifey shes everybodys wifey
Oh nooo!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But 70+!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
Gross.... No way id wife her!!!!!

i wouldnt wife a girl who had over like 10 and thats a stretch. i cant wife a ho. i wife them good girls
pimp.gif

I think you set yourself up for that L once you accepted a female with 20-30 w.e. partners from the get go. She burned you you say, did you bother to get hertested before intercourse?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by GrossTheMost

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like i really couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack of business sense
laugh.gif

of course she was a detroit street walker, prolly ran in the family, her moms prolly serviced Detroit Red an his crew back in the day.

You doing too much family, take it easy

And Hypebeast posted her pic.....idk where that caption and @$+! came from though..so yeah...

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

i wouldnt even wife a chick who had 5 or 6 let alone 70 wth.. thats more then me
laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
.. OP did she get paid atleast like i really couldnt see a girl having that high of a number without being a small time prostitute and if she didnt get paid u shouldnt even talk to her for lack of business sense
laugh.gif

of course she was a detroit street walker, prolly ran in the family, her moms prolly serviced Detroit Red an his crew back in the day.

And Hypebeast posted her pic.....idk where that caption and @$+! came from though..so yeah...
dwovb5.jpg

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

laugh.gif
and i have alot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In all serious i would atleast respect a female that been ran thorough that much for some cash but common for free.. she coulda had 7,000 if sheatleast charged dudes a nice $100
laugh.gif
like whats the point

damn, getting burnt after that thread last time is almost un-excusable, like a "we told you so" doesn't even begin to describe it.

that said NT is funny. this whole "id never wife a chick whos slept with more then 5 dudes" mentality is funny. I had that mentality too when i wasyounger, and the chick i eventually wifed fell into that criteria but as yall get older and have smashed dozens of females yall will see how much that dontreally matter. Protect yourself and go in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

damn, getting burnt after that thread last time is almost un-excusable, like a "we told you so" doesn't even begin to describe it.

that said NT is funny. this whole "id never wife a chick whos slept with more then 5 dudes" mentality is funny. I had that mentality too when i was younger, and the chick i eventually wifed fell into that criteria but as yall get older and have smashed dozens of females yall will see how much that dont really matter. Protect yourself and go in
pimp.gif
Yea i understand were u going with that but as a man my lifetime limit for a female my children are going to come out of meaning my kids have tocome out the same hole the penis's were in is 10... over 10 its like naw chill.. and trust me im the type of dude to get a chick to do a polygraph before ithrow a ring on it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom