Could you wife a girl who had 70+ sexual partners? (Pic on Pg 7)

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Too bad she ain't a JO like OP claims she is
grin.gif

Word to OP not even being who he claims to be.

NT detectives--they'll get you if you are caught slipping.

wow fam wow....your %!% talking card is forever revoked fam....u beter not post in any simp thread cuz u take the cake

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

So I long onto Facebook today and I one of my homeboys commenting on this chicks pic in my newsfeed.

I see cleave so I click the chick's picture and I instantly start LOLINGb because its the chick that burnt the OP.

Between this and the Redhead thread this has made me realize NT is too public.

Hell, seeing broads me and my homeboys smashed on here is hitting too close to home.
frown.gif

First of all, ducktales. Second, this whole story OP told was made up.
Wait what, I never smashed never said I did.

And I didn't catch the part where OP said he was lying. Listen I'll put her government name on here but really what's the point? I'm grown %++man .

So for clarification :This chick ain't burning or a jump off?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

let's see...

70 dudes (give or take) , around 6-7 inches a piece (on average), several smashed multiple times, so that's...

(70 + 25) * 6.5 = 617.5 inches of schlong, which equates to 51 feet of promiscuous, random meat in her privates.

i'd pass on that.
laugh.gif

yea. she a looker. chick like that in the club you like shorty like good. then your heart broken when you find out bout homegirl real vibe.

ima just leave you with the...:/

Originally Posted by BigShake

Why was this thread bumped... its already established that Cartier Urkel is a phony

Care to explain?

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by StuntHard

let's see...

70 dudes (give or take) , around 6-7 inches a piece (on average), several smashed multiple times, so that's...

(70 + 25) * 6.5 = 617.5 inches of schlong, which equates to 51 feet of promiscuous, random meat in her privates.

i'd pass on that.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I'm correct, this is a Detroit chick, I've actually seen her around in the club scene.

Don't know her name, don't care to now.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by BigShake

Why was this thread bumped... its already established that Cartier Urkel is a phony

Care to explain?
Lazy B made a thread a couple weeks ago exposing Cartier Urkel as a phony... he's been usin another man's pics for 2 years. Its kindadisgusting actually.

Back
Top Bottom