Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

310364666.jpg

310364670.jpg
Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Those are some really sick custom IXs you have there. I would have been more amped for the pack if it had these in it.
co-sign
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theREALnovakain

see what i mean?? they JUST came out with those fire red v's. and there gonna release them again?? i dont mind the 18's, even tho i think the blue ones are hotter. but thanks for verifying that i WILL NOT be getting that package either. ill stick to coppin concords on ebay. lol.
no they didnt. the v's they released were the ones with the red midsole and the black "fire burst"(i guess that's what you call it).

Originally Posted by theREALnovakain

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

theREALnovaka - you're a fool.

All the packages (this year) are going to be Bulls colorways. Last time I checked, the Bulls didnt wear Laney colors.

Why would you care if someone thinks you are a "package newb-wh0r3"? (whatever that is) In that case - when you bought some retros years ago, werent you worried about people thinking you were a "retro newb-wh0r3"?

Who gives a crap what other people think. If I like the kicks, I'm going to buy them. I don't care if they just got released a few years back.

didnt know they were all supposed to be bulls colorways!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
YIKES WHO STEPPED ON YOUR D!cK!!?? all i was saying is that it sucks that all the really ill kicks are coming out in packs nowadays. the reason why half these kicks are loved is because of the rarity.
if a shoe is liked only because it's rare, then the person liking it is a hypebeast. rare can be a factor, but not a sole reason for liking a shoe.

Just Taking a Look outside the traditional Black/Red colorways
Dont laugh at the names

Olympic Pack
aj6_olympic.jpg

aj7_olympic.jpg

Cool Pack
aj9_retro_grey.jpg

aj11_gry.jpg

The Shady Pack
aj4_grey.jpg

aj19_wht_gry.jpg

The Big Blue Pack
side12-04.gif

side13-04.gif

Just A Thought

Originally Posted by abernja

LOL - I like the topic and all, but the way it's going you might wanna just post your collection. That's what this is becoming.

Hey - I don't mind! Keep the OGs coming!

C'mon NT'ers!!! I know there's a few out there that can more than blow this post wide open with some crispy critters!
peace

its funny that people want other colorways to come out for the packages. knowing damn well if they did come out they would be the first to say "omg theyare killing a classic" or "too many people would be rocking them on the daily" or something along those lines. I'm just glad I get anotherchance to cop some really great shoes, but the quality won't be the same.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

Just Taking a Look outside the traditional Black/Red colorways
Dont laugh at the names

Olympic Pack
aj6_olympic.jpg

aj7_olympic.jpg

Cool Pack
aj9_retro_grey.jpg

aj11_gry.jpg

The Shady Pack
aj4_grey.jpg

aj19_wht_gry.jpg

The Big Blue Pack
side12-04.gif

side13-04.gif

Just A Thought
smokin.gif
Hollywood, do work...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Allright, one more 'ITB'pack for the night.
Pleasant dreams!!!...
grin.gif

310468854.jpg

310468857.jpg

peace
This pack would cause mass hysteria everywhere if they would release exactly as above.
roll.gif
This pack would cause mass hysteria everywhere if they would release exactly as above.
It would be worse than .99 cent gas for a day.
laugh.gif

Lord help, my wife would kill me if that pack ever came out.

Exactly, my thoughts on that:

ThereWillBeBloodTrailer.jpg

Pdigiti your making me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
smokin.gif
with every he post you have everything Ive ever dreamed of...AND you wear my size.
Nice Thread. I'll add pack ideas later to lazy now lol

Thanks Dre and MJ! It's the accumulation of several years of being in the game.
Nothin' but love baby!
peace
glasses.gif

I think the the III and IV's pack would be worse if it were Black Cements instead of the white one's. It will be the worse release ever month longcampouts and bloodshed. I bet JB is listing and just waiting to soon put something like this together.

Back
Top Bottom