Countdown Packs..What could have been! Play along!! (PIC'S)

FLINT!
U gotta post those packs bro! Serious heat!!!
Great ideas everyone. Let's keep it going!
peace

Is this thread is what WE EACH WANTED to release this year!?

You have very good shoes
on_line.gif
Pdigiti BUT I don't like how you assemble them in the pics because from faraway
(and also I discussed this with certain folks)
that some of your shoes look
grin.gif

I trust that you do have the OG's so don't dissapoint
on_line.gif
Pdigiti

Carmine,
I'm sure my boy Flint as well as a bunch of people on this site knows my rep and I NEVER HAVE NOR WILL EVER OWN A PAIR OF FAKES!!!
If my pics aren't to your satisfaction so be it but the proof is in the pudding son.
When I'm up to it, maybe I'll post some boxes/receipts for ya but for now...just know they're as authentic as they come.
peace
ps. nice blk/red xiii's YoungMonc!

We should be grateful for at least what they're giving us, stop trying to ask for more. Dudes are never satisfied...
smh.gif

The X/XIII pack was perfect until the ridiculous 23 on the side. It was so easy to pass after that.

III/XX would have been cool if they would have done white cements and Q-Rich PE XX's(not big on P.E's but these are dope). I would have settled forstealths thoughs.
laugh.gif

Let me go in for the kill and give the truly point of view of HOW the countdown packs should have been.
This thread is mostly contain people who want THEIR shoes in the pack.
I got the majority of these so let's go:

10/13 Countdown Pack

ncbale.gif

280qvkg.gif

9/14 Countdown Pack
aorl7l.gif

Why those?
Last time they released was in 1994....Ugly shoe but the way to go and not go back 6 years for a retro.

23l0ah3.gif

These exact model BUT the Lime green to red.
JB butchered the smoke aka "shadow" 10's on January with a different placement color and a "23"

2/21 Countdown Pack
2s0011u.gif

In my point of view these should have released in 2004 and the other 2's (on the retro card) should have been placed this year.

2ntbwgg.jpg

You already know BUT NO
smh.gif

6/17 Countdown Pack
k0hqmg.gif

smh.gif
These should be the one that HAD to be released
They should have had Carmine 6's a Quickstrike release in June and not a Leather Stacy Adams $#%!,
but no the hype and desire to have them will have your city flooded with them and you will be sad.
frown.gif

2u9rcjn.gif

Replace the blue to red (it won't look like the other red ones trust me I seen samples).

7/16 Countdown Pack
acg2n4.gif

Oh yeah the CDP will have no multicolor tongue.
1fxvf4.gif

4/19
alko3k.jpg

The black/red last released in the Katrina auction//Blah Blah Blah
aferex.jpg

They should butcher this in reverse with a pebble toe....nah jk

5/18 Countdown Pack
1rym36.gif

2s7eulk.jpg

1/22 Alfamega Coundtown Pack
Black/white Hightop 1's for you

2uic95w.jpg

Yup I keep hearing JB will release these but they keep deciding if they should just make it with cheap retro materials this time
ohwell.gif

3/20 Countdown Package

2ho8xv4.gif

2v157ap.gif

This in reverse to white//red or black soles
grin.gif

8/15 Counddown Pack
scrxvb.gif

28bvgpj.gif

11/12 Countdown Pack
1zwf1xy.gif

Suitable

The 11's/XI
The most loved shoe from the series//also the most faked shoe in the game
Black/red 2001 ehhhhhhhhhh
You will see this year.

I didn't want to look up for better and THE pics for the shoes so i just went to that air jordan site and came here quickly.
Credit to Air Jordans.com
You have been advised!

These packs were such a big dissapointment.

I wish they would have let fans pick what colorways would appear in the packs.

^^^^true that........but then again.....how many different colorways do fans want......i kno most of them is a given.......but i kno everyone has theiropinion......

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

We should be grateful for at least what they're giving us, stop trying to ask for more. Dudes are never satisfied...
smh.gif
LOL! We should be grateful? Thats funny. You are telling the wrong people to be grateful. Direct that towards JB, with all the money you give them.

Lets see:

JB gets rich

You get pieces of pleather, rubber, and air formed as a shoe.

Who should be grateful here?

When people pay what they do, they have all the right to complain about what they bought, and complain about what is not given to them for all the money theyhave put towards JB. They are the driving force that keeps JB up and running.

Perry....here you go....

I know we just saw Fire Red 3s, but a QS 20 would be nice, eh?
smile.gif

16ga2a9.jpg

How about Grapes for those that missed out and the last MJ sig here wore in its original colorway?
2aihtab.jpg

Maybe some Playoff 8s the way they were supposed to be (red tab) and some UNC flavor?
jt76fm.jpg

Also, some "real" Shadows and the greatest sneaker of all time....
2e374zr.jpg

Give the people what they want! Space Jams and Playoff 12s!
3486hs9.jpg

And what should have been the 14/9 pack - the REAL Last Shots and some Charcoals....
2jani4l.jpg

My man Flint Comin' THROUGH!! Nice stuff everyone! Ayo CarmineJordans, you say you got most of the grails so why not post some pics instead ofbummin' em off a site!
P

Those are two of my favorite Jordans of all time!!!

I'm just hoping I can get my hands on a package.

Back
Top Bottom