Counterfeit sneaker reseller claims to make $100,000/month vol. Fake it until you make it

Well fakes also don’t have QC. You plan to ball in them or whatever and they could fall apart. Seen it happen multiple times in college
We've seen NBA player's shoes falling apart in games. There are high and low quality fakes, they are not all made the same way. But in general, I would not recommend playing basketball in fakes or unauthorized sneakers.

They want the shoes. The fake's quality is almost identical to the real thing. Simple as that.

People don't care if it's "authorized" by the brand nowadays.
It seems silly with the amount of shoes out nowadays to wear fakes regardless of quality. If you miss out I say move on the next but to each his own
The more sought after shoes go for way over retail in the resell market. So paying retail for these replicas is a "bargain" from that perspective.
That seems pointless regardless of quality, high quality or not it’s a replica and I don’t think someone should be paying close to retail for that. Seems like their getting over on people with some of these phrases and types

People don’t care about all of the other shoes available.

People want what’s popular. People want to be part of the hype.

If that means buying some Chinese knockoff, then that’s what they’ll do. Everyone doesn’t have some moral attachment to sneakers. The majority of people just want to look cool.

If you showed me a pair of them fakes and didnt tell me they were fake, I’d probably fall for it. And if you told me they were fake, I wouldn’t even care. They’re clothes at the end of the day.

To be honest, I don’t see the difference in this and people buying Zara and HM’s wannabe high fashion clothes. The only difference is the name on the tag. Zara makes a pair of Valencia’s knockoff sock sneakers, why buy those when you can get some made in china by the same guys that made the real ones?

I once wore a pair of fake space jams in Vegas for a day. My feet never hurt so bad in my life.

If that means buying some Chinese knockoff, then that’s what they’ll do. Everyone doesn’t have some moral attachment to sneakers. The majority of people just want to look cool.

If you showed me a pair of them fakes and didnt tell me they were fake, I’d probably fall for it. And if you told me they were fake, I wouldn’t even care. They’re clothes at the end of the day.

To be honest, I don’t see the difference in this and people buying Zara and HM’s wannabe high fashion clothes. The only difference is the name on the tag. Zara makes a pair of Valencia’s knockoff sock sneakers, why buy those when you can get some made in china by the same guys that made the real ones?
That tag is what stops them from being sued, thats a huge difference, even if the model or item is borderline identical removing the branding keeps them original even if we all know its ********. The it just clothes comment makes a ton of sense because in the grand scheme of the things its all irrelevant, but if thats the case then why not just wear something else entirely? Some of the best shoes I own cost less than 100 bucks, its amazing the lengths people will go through to fit in (In general sense not you specifically)

That tag is what stops them from being sued, thats a huge difference, even if the model or item is borderline identical removing the branding keeps them original even if we all know its bull****. The it just clothes comment makes a ton of sense because in the grand scheme of the things its all irrelevant, but if thats the case then why not just wear something else entirely? Some of the best shoes I own cost less than 100 bucks, its amazing the lengths people will go through to fit in (In general sense not you specifically)

Sure, YOU know that, I know that, but there are a lot of people out here that care about that type of stuff fam.

I probably buy 1 new air of sneakers a year, and thast only if my current ones are trashed. I'm due for a pair of new runners, but I don't care id they're the latest, most hyped, what the tag says, etc. As long as they're comfy and I can throw them on to run errands. I definitely feel you, some of my best shoes were > $100 also.

I wouldn't even buy the zara knock offs, because the quality definitely isn't there, and for that money I can buy a well constructed pair of shoes or just add more money to it and get something better. But the fast fashion type of person doesn't care about quality, especially since they'll be on to a new wave in 6-8 months

But I just can't fault dude for taking advantage of the gullible, OR in the grand scheme of things, I can't fault the person who payed $150 for something that looks identical to what someone else paid $1500 for when at the end of the day they'll both end up in a landfill somewhere sooner or later.

I'd much rather pay for quality than quantity, but when talking about a pair of adidas or nikes, that line is very thin. Now if we were talking about a pair of goodyear welt boots vs some knockoffs that aren't constructed the same, that would be different. You get what you pay for in cases like that.

Interesting watch. We all know it is happening but to the depth and accuracy that these replicas are going is astounding.

At this point in my life

1. I can’t tell the difference
2. I don’t care
3. I’m not inspecting people shoes while I walk the street

Now could I wear it? No, but that’s just me
Yea unless somebody got some wild colors or the shape is crazy i'm assuming everybody just got em from the store...Cats really out here inspecting ppl shoes n all that ? :lol:

It seems silly with the amount of shoes out nowadays to wear fakes regardless of quality. If you miss out I say move on the next but to each his own

That seems pointless regardless of quality, high quality or not it’s a replica and I don’t think someone should be paying close to retail for that. Seems like their getting over on people with some of these phrases and types

But what if someone wants that specific shoe? Why should they have to move on to the next shoe if they missed out because reseller bought 50 pairs and used a bot?

But what if someone wants that specific shoe? Why should they have to move on to the next shoe if they missed out because reseller bought 50 pairs and used a bot?
Because its not the shoe they wanted in the first place. I doubt anyone sees a shoe online and immediatly think to themselves I cant wait to see what the fake one looks like or what it might cost. Their settling by getting the knock off because even though they may be extremely similar their still not the same. Everybody preference is different though and thats what I'm speaking on, whatever floats your boat is my mindset to most ****

Yeah ... I’m not down with the “fake it to you make it “

Also although i dont Shop there now , is 100% wear Zara clothes before knockoff anything lol

There’s diff kinds of quality reps

If you want top quality which is pretty close to the real thing in terms of look and quality, you’re paying close to retail price of the real things :lol:

I haven’t seen any newer fakes or if they’ve advanced but they were pretty good years ago especially with some Jordan’s, damn near impossible to tell apart with some
Pretty much. You an get some $30 replica Jordan’s that will look obviously off and won’t have good insoles etc, but you can pay a lot more to get a pretty good looking pair that frankly nobody is going to knownunless they are examing your shoes up close and are that big a sneaker head.

I’ve seen plenty of fake 11’s that honestly if you aren’t measuring and comparing the patent leather cuts you aren’t going to notice

At this point in my life

1. I can’t tell the difference
2. I don’t care
3. I’m not inspecting people shoes while I walk the street

Now could I wear it? No, but that’s just me

All of this.

Plus as I've gotten older I only operate like this: Either I get the shoes for retail on RD or I don't get them at all.

There is no middle ground.

Things like this is why I can't be mad at rich people. Some people choose to be exploited and taken advantage of.

All of this.

Plus as I've gotten older I only operate like this: Either I get the shoes for retail on RD or I don't get them at all.

There is no middle ground.

Bruh at this point, if I can't walk in the store and see them on the wall it ain't worth it.

No way in hell I'm waking up in the morning to go buy some shoes at this point in my life.

No bots, no bidding, no stupid prices, none of that over some shoes. I wear sneakers to the grocery store and the gym. Ain't eem worth it

Your last point kind of killed your argument. People buy H&M and Zara because more time than not, that's what they can afford. The quality of these fast fashion brands is in the gutter. You get what you pay for with them. It won't last you for years even if you take care of it.

Your last point kind of killed your argument. People buy H&M and Zara because more time than not, that's what they can afford. The quality of these fast fashion brands is in the gutter. You get what you pay for with them. It won't last you for years even if you take care of it.

Definitely, and I agree. But also the average consumer isn't surfing deep into reddit to find the types of sellers like from the video

Its like a whole sub genre of broke boys

Back
Top Bottom