Couple quits job and travel the world in boat

I mean, lettuce bee cereal...

Did they really need to quit their job, sell their house and all just to travel?

I know people that travel all the time, and they still have their careers.
What do you mean by all the time?  They did have to do it to travel all the time literally.  Anyways if you're not taking at least 12 trips a year it's really not much.  Most people that are working aren't even taking 4 trips a year.

I mean, lettuce bee cereal...

Did they really need to quit their job, sell their house and all just to travel?

I know people that travel all the time, and they still have their careers.

What do you mean by all the time?  They did have to do it to travel all the time literally.  Anyways if you're not taking at least 12 trips a year it's really not much.  Most people that are working aren't even taking 4 trips a year.

12 trips a year is the standard now? :lol: :rofl: Who are you, Walter Mitty?

Is your mom carmen sandiego wtf

See that's the american mindset, pretty much all the europeans I've met take at least 12 trips a year or are constantly traveling.  

I don't care how uncourageous I seem. I like knowing after my travels are done, I still have a means of living. With that said, MOB.

12 trips a year is the standard now?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Who are you, Walter Mitty?
Dude is trolling man. No way he is serious now

This is just proof that most americans don't travel.  One of my friends from college takes around 12 trips a year and she just works as a server.  You don't need to be rich to travel often

This is just proof that most americans don't travel.  One of my friends from college takes around 12 trips a year and she just works as a server.  You don't need to be rich to travel often
Define "trip."

Where is your friend from?

She is a female, if she is halfway attractive she has a benefactor

Last edited:

to dubai for private parties with arabian princes ?

Define "trip."

Trip including domestic or international, 1 could be to Austin another could be to Spain.  She's from Orange County, she goes everywhere that Delta flies to since she gets free Delta flights through her mom.  She works and saves up money and travels and then repeat it over and over.  

Define "trip."

Trip including domestic or international, 1 could be to Austin another could be to Spain.  She's from Orange County, she goes everywhere that Delta flies to since she gets free Delta flights through her mom.  She works and saves up money and travels and then repeat it over and over.  

Well there you go. Most of us don't have free flights :lol:

indifferent.gif
 Come on dude. We are talking about real people that pay for their own damn expenses here. Not some Orange County brat that flies for free.

indifferent.gif
 Come on dude. We are talking about real people that pay for their own damn expenses here. Not some Orange County brat that flies for free.
Umm what kind of conclusions are you jumping to.  What do you mean by real people?  She does pay her own expenses she lives by herself.  If people want flight benefits so badly they need to go find a flight attendant to put them on.  

Define "trip."

Well there you go. Most of us don't have free flights :lol:

First it was traveling within your country doesn't count... Now it does?

Hell if it counts, I been on 40 trips already this year. :lol:

Umm what kind of conclusions are you jumping to.  What do you mean by real people?  She does pay her own expenses she lives by herself.  If people want flight benefits so badly they need to go find a flight attendant to put them on.  
I can't tell if you are being serious here or not.

I am talk.........you got it man.

Ummm, she gets FREE flights homie!! What part of that DON'T you get. Obviously she isn't paying ALL her expenses since she's getting those expensive fights for free!!!

Edit: You talking like you don't need to be rich to travel often. Yeah, if your MOMMY and DADDY hook you up with free flights i'm sure everyone else would be doing that too!

Last edited:
Ummm, she gets FREE flights homie!! What part of that DON'T you get. Obviously she isn't paying ALL her expenses since she's getting those expensive fights for free!!!
Umm so go and get flight benefits from a flight attendant.  Another chick I went to college with just finished the flight attendant program with Delta so I'm definitely looking to get put onto the benefits.  

Flight tickets are probably one of the most expensive part of trips.

**** I spent almost $2K on just roundtrip tickets to Hawaii couple months ago.

Umm so go and get flight benefits from a flight attendant.  Another chick I went to college with just finished the flight attendant program with Delta so I'm definitely looking to get put onto the benefits.  

Ummm..so don't make it seem like you don't need to be rich to travel without mentioning OOOH, IF you know a flight attendant. :smh:

All we have to do is walk up to a flight attendant and ask for a hookup. It is THAT simple. Stop being lazy................
Even if I got free flights, I ain't getting that much time off
You lack courage to take the time off 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All we have to do is walk up to a flight attendant and ask for a hookup. It is THAT simple. Stop being lazy................

You lack courage to take the time off 
laugh.gif
If people can't find an angle to get something for less than paying full price for it then that's just what they'll have to do

Dude is encouraging people to use other people's benefits to achieve European lifestyle qualifications.

Back
Top Bottom