Court Tomorrow, HELP!

I have court tomorrow for my first speeding ticket, I'd love to get off scott free but I can't afford the points. Fairfax city, I've heardthey're lenient. If it matters 42 in a 25
indifferent.gif

too late now, but you could've gone and had you speedometer checked..and usually its off by a few mph and that normally helps if you bringproof..otherwise..plead not guilty and see what happens..best case..officers will not show for court and judge drop the charges..good luck

the judge will probably offer driving school, 6 months probationary period and as long as you dont get anymore moving violations, it should be wiped from yourrecord, along with court costs

i learned this from a old head at my job. he told me to call out sikk right so they set u up 4 another day. then the PIG wont show up the next time around
smokin.gif

Depends on your record, I just came from court on the 12th and 13th and since I had no priors in VA it got reduced from reckless to just speeding. Dress up andbe nice. A little can go a long way but then again it is FFX. Goodluck

Back
Top Bottom