Cousin Stizz Thread vol. BOSTON

@VICTOR PAGE  posted the Shoutout video in a random thread like 2 years ago, been following him since 

Dropped one of the best mixtapes of last year then came back earlier this year with Monda

bruh is NEXT

Last edited:
Dude is nice was rocking with him since shoutouts. My only gripe is that he doesn't sound like he's from Beantown at all

Dude is nice was rocking with him since shoutouts. My only gripe is that he doesn't sound like he's from Beantown at all
I kinda know what you mean, I'm not even really sure I know what a Boston sound would be tho. Benzino? Statik Selektah? 
laugh.gif
 From what I've seen/heard most of the cats there are just tryna do the underground boom bap type sounding stuff.

He definitely has a East Coast sound but sometimes its paired with a more laid back "Cali" flow and cadence. "The East Coast Dom Kennedy" comparison been coming up a lot lately too. I can see it on songs like Every Season, but **** like Bonds, Dirty Bands etc I don't

He really tryna put on for Boston tho

Last edited:
I think he's nice. Just the way he sounds on his records is weird to me. From NJ up everyone basically has the same dialect outside of a certain words. East Coast accent is thick and is different from the rest of the country but Stizz to me sounds like a hybrid Cali/ATL dude. It's crazy cause his music doesn't sound like what everyone else is putting out (trap riddim) but his vocals do :lol:

Oh I see it now. He says Gucci is a huge influence. That Noisey piece is awesome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom