coverted Kimb K supporter vol: the cheeks just aren't attractive anymore

How can you be from Dallas, TEXAS and praise fake butts?

I'm a Florida boy so, we have different standards. We are spoiled down here when it comes to authentic glutes.

Shame on Texas. Unacceptable

How can you be from Dallas, TEXAS and praise fake butts?

I'm a Florida boy so, we have different standards. We are spoiled down here when it comes to authentic glutes.

Shame on Texas. Unacceptable

350x700px-LL-9d2e521e_ConfusedObama.gif

Imagine hittin' that doe.

I'm not down for the cause either, but savaging through them cheeks gotta be glorious.

A natural chick you can see she got *** from the front. Nicki and Kim you can't see till they turn sideways. K. Michelle went wild with the injections too, I seen a clip and she can barely even run :smh:

Last edited:
Made this thread before. The sad part is that there are people who are delusional, not only is the ish fake, it looks horrible.

And you can't see neither?!

Chick look like a clown, straight up.

Imagine hittin' that doe.

I'm not down for the cause either, but savaging through them cheeks gotta be glorious.

I wanna know if it's soft.

Hard or playdoh feeling cakes :smh:

It can be enhanced via fat transfer though and I wouldn't eem be mad :nerd:

A natural chick you can see she got *** from the front. Nicki and Kim you can't see till they turn sideways. K. Michelle went wild with the injections too, I seen a clip and she can barely even run :smh:
link?

:lol:

Yeah back in the day, Kim had such a banging body.

View media item 1533837

Now that butt looks deformed and unnatural almost to the point she needs to lose weight or have surgery to get those butt implants/diapers out.

sad part is how does kanye accept all this knowing his mom died in a PLASTIC SURGERY procedure...

:smh:

Yup, Florida born and raised. Spoiled rotten. I actually have family in Houston and Dallas. The Black women there have great physiques. Don't understand the Fauxdashian love.

I think this thread is over your head. OP is knocking Kim for the fake buns not in love with them.

Back
Top Bottom