COVID vaxxers, c'mere. I'm tryna see something.

Were you were symptomatic or symptomatic?

• Total voters
Moderna and both shots knocked me out.

Wifes 88 yr old grandma had been vaxxed since Jan. or Feb. She got covid last weekend and died this am. She lost her youngest to covid last year, her 2nd currently has it and we are waiting to see what happens with him before we celebrate grandma. Crazy thing is that we flew in to celebrate Christmas in July this weekend with Grandma. We are all shook.

Second shot had me fatigued and tired for a day. By night time and resting a bit I felt fine.

pfizer

Moderna and both shots knocked me out.

Wifes 88 yr old grandma had been vaxxed since Jan. or Feb. She got covid last weekend and died this am. She lost her youngest to covid last year, her 2nd currently has it and we are waiting to see what happens with him before we celebrate grandma. Crazy thing is that we flew in to celebrate Christmas in July this weekend with Grandma. We are all shook.

**** man, this is sad to hear all around- COVID really put her through the ringer. Wishing your family the best.

Moderna. Sore arm and really tired after the first shot. No fly-like symptoms after the second shot. Took a nap and felt fine.

I just got my first shot this week. Shoulder was a little bit sore
I have RA (autoimmune condition) so I’m not looking forward to the 2nd shot. It’s prob gonna take me out

got moderna

Everything that they say could happen to me did happen. Horrible experience but I don’t take any kind of meds ever

Had pfizer

second dose only had a sore arm and felt super fatigued and I’m not the healthiest guy in the world

1st shot symptoms: really sore arm. Then the next day my legs were sluggish, flu-like exhaustion.

2nd shot symptoms: only a (not very) sore arm.

Pfizer vaccine.

Thank you all for partaking and sharing your experience(s) in here & taking the time to vote. What I was "tryna see" was the percentage of here that would be visibly affected by this virus had the connect to it, and the numbers are surprisingly close. I genuinely thought that the "JUST A SORE" vote would be in the realm of 10 to 15 higher than the "2ND DOSE" vote, not neck-n-neck.

I would hope that any of the undecided vaxxers that are lurking this thread take the poll into account b/c when reading some of these post & looking at the votes, a bad amount of ppl here would be screwed had they contracted da rona & not taken a vaccine. Remember to be safe, mask up in large social settings, wash your hands, don't be over close, & the pandemic is over. Be safe & stay dangerous.

how long did the symptoms last?
First shot was about a week.
2nd shot was a month plus before I felt normal again.

to put it into perspective, I could run 6miles a day with no problems. I’m at the gym 6-7 days a week and live an active lifestyle. During not feeling well I could maybe lift half that time and run 1-2 miles max and felt like I was ready to die. Took a LONG time before I felt normal

Oh, and arm felt like I was hit by a baseball both times. This medical life ain’t for me haha. Better just stay healthy

Last edited:
Pfizer, both shots I had a sore arm, still went to the gym the same day I got the shots. Had no other side effects.

Both shots just left me with a sore arm. Was afraid of that second shot and was just waiting for it to hit me and never did thankfully.

Pfizer.

Only thing i felt was a "wave" like feeling in my head. Like, before you know youre going to throw up in 3 seconds, type waves. I had to stop/find/smoke a short soon as i walked out.

Other than that, sore arm.

Back
Top Bottom