Cow Discussion vol. Udder Ridiculousness

Originally Posted by Cap29

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

We don't need dairy but I'll be damned if someone tells me I can't enjoy cheese. Cheese is delicious.
AYE
Feta cheese, gouda cheese, mozzarelli cheese, swiss cheese, pepperjack cheese, provolone cheese....

Think about ANY item of food or delicacy you've ever eaten...

Now think of all the stuff you know that is poisonous or bad for you...

Think of some of those that HAD to have died from it...

Someone TRIED IT ALL.
BTW OP, humans are the only animals that drink milk after their toddler (or equivalent) stages. 

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I'm sitting here eating some chewy chips ahoy with a glass of milk and it dawns on me that you're part of what's wrong with America.
USA USA!!

Originally Posted by HiDefinition

Unnecessarily liberal mentality. Why do we need milk? Why do we need cheese? Why do we kill animals? Why do we need religion? Why do we need banks? This generation loves to question everything and then sit back and watch.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]You're implying it's a slippery slope. I see.[/color]
Not trying to single you out but the hippy mentality seems to be on the rise again. Probably just a natural response to what's going on in America right now.

And for the record, we don't need milk. We have it because its delicious and we're at the top of the food chain.
Didn't think people enjoyed the taste aswell, I thought people drink it because it's a good source of calcium. 
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
Got Milk?

I recently learned that all humans are lactose intolerant. Some just react to it worse than others. Same with consuming peanuts.

We like milk specifically from cows because it has a similar fat content to human breast milk.

We may not need it, but we like it.

So whats a good source of calcium thats easily available and affordable?...and taste good

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Seriously, why dont we drink breast milk?
roll.gif

I'm just thinking of the different scenarios..

"I want some cereal in the morning... mom can we get some milk tomorrow?"

"Small coffee please, and hold the breast milk"

Dairy.
pimp.gif

Yall don't know about fresh buttermilk.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
And I'm talking straight from the barn across the road fresh. Oh my gawd.

Back
Top Bottom