Cowboys @ Cardinals 4:15 ET 12/04/11

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Will Shoes be making week in review tomorrow? He's gotta be laying in traffic right now.
laugh.gif
Does this guy ever make the thread when the 'girls lose?  Answer is no, he is to busy crying and he only has something to say when his team wins. One of the biggest clowns in S&T

30t6p3b.gif
only positive from today is that we didn't give up any ground in the division or wildcard(pending a NY & DET loss)
tired.gif
..........how you ice your own kicker tho JG

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Cowboys just seem to wet the bed on the road. Still have them as an 8-8 team, maybe 9-7.

I knew they were good for at least one loss during this "easy" stretch.

Still wondering what was going through Garrett's head on that timeout.
30t6p3b.gif

We'll be alright as long as the Packers win. 
I ain't trippin'. Cards' always come out and play. 

I just knew we wouldn't go 12-4! 
laugh.gif

That was the best game I watched all day. I love that people still stick up for Dallas. By far the most overrated, un-clutch team of the past two years. This game just completely proves it. I mean nobody can call a time out with 30 seconds left and then your own coach ices your own kicker. Genius. Come on New York knock out Green Bay.

Not even mad at this loss, It's our fault for not winning it in regulation.

Let's just hope the Giants lose to the Packers.
nerd.gif

This was a huge loss for us. It's Newman's time to go. Im sick of us playing 10 yards off the ball. We had the division in our hands and we let the Giants back in it. Garrett this is on you. Our defense is very overrated

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Cowboys just seem to wet the bed on the road. Still have them as an 8-8 team, maybe 9-7.

I knew they were good for at least one loss during this "easy" stretch.

Still wondering what was going through Garrett's head on that timeout.
30t6p3b.gif

I think he was calling the timeout so Whisenhunt couldn't do the "wait till the last sec. and call timeout". Two consecutive timeouts is a penalty.
I think he was trying to protect Bailey, ironically.

Hey, lets pickup a tough first down, decide to not use the TWO TIMEOUTS you have so you can waste a good 15 seconds to clock the ball, and THEN CALL one of your TWO F!!!N timeouts to ice your own (usually dependable ) rookie kicker.

Rob Ryan blew it too. I doubt he's getting a HC job next year. He needed a standout year from this defense to have any chance. Reggie Bush burned them on a similar play last week because they brought the house and no one covered the flat. Same thing with Howlings today in OT and it cost them the game. You gotta recognize that on film and make sure they know it. Too many players playing without thinking.

The entire coaching staff got their +$+*% handed to them. Nonetheless, this defense needs a complete rebuild. They're trying to make a bunch of average players from past drafts look good but bottom line, a lot of these players just don't belong anymore. This next draft needs to be focused on finding 3 to 4 new impact makers on defense, especially in the secondary and DLine.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Dont blame this on the Defense!

they gott NO SUPPORT from the offense. NONE

they held Az to 2 Fg's and a touchdown.

you mean to tell me our offense cant score 2 Td's?!?!? FOH this has nothin to do with the defense at all. NONE
Yeah, all on the offense.

Dont blame this on the Defense!

they gott NO SUPPORT from the offense. NONE

they held Az to 2 Fg's and a touchdown.

you mean to tell me our offense cant score 2 Td's?!?!? FOH this has nothin to do with the defense at all. NONE

Originally Posted by thachosen123

laugh.gif
the lions fan recklessly posting, in here calling another team frauds
laugh.gif

The Lions haven't lost to a bad team all year and they beat the Cowboys in their house.

If the NFL took a poll of every person in the WORLD watching this game, the polls would show not one person thought Garrett called that time out.
Who does that? Why does this dude think he knows something all the other coaches before him didn't? Who does Garrett believe he is?

special teams coach joe decamillis told garrett to call the timeout bc the play clock was low. They did have time obviously and garret shouldnt have called it. But oh well, they couldve used that t.o. as soon as they got the 1st down. They wouldve had time for another play to get closer and still had an extra t.o. left.

Dont give a damn who told Garrett to call a TO... He's the HC... You know from 49 yards you don't call a TO on your own guy.. Especially when he's already lined-up to take the kick...

Bonehead move of the season... And if Garrett wasn't such an idiot to lose his common sense we could have gotten 2 games ahead of the Giants and would have only needed to take 1 game from them and division is ours...

We got the first with I think 20 some seconds... And ran it all the way down to spike it... Why not call the first timeout... Throw a pass (If completed call timeout).. If incomplete, Run the ball for whatever kind of gain you can get, and call the second timeout for the FG Unit...

Back
Top Bottom