Cowboys @ Chiefs - Roy Williams, you're fired. Miles - 10, 250 and 2.

SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient.
Real fans recognize when changes need to be made.

Losing to the Chiefs, 19 passes to 11 rushes, abysmal red zone offense, endless amounts of penalties, mental lapses and fundamental miscues...

Changes need to be made.

At least Marley aiint ever wear no dman rose colored glasses he calls it like he sees it.

He aiin't no loser wimp fan, respect.
pimp.gif

On a side note, this game is far from over.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by jumpman23000

You need to stop posting cause your an idiot, this is Romo's fault right? cause Austin hasn't dropped 2 in the endzone. SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient. Go root for the Vikings.

man shut your dumb %+! up and suck my !%+*

@!!% outta here with that bandwagon %%%$ who the @!!% are you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient.
Real fans recognize when changes need to be made.

Losing to the Chiefs, 19 passes to 11 rushes, abysmal red zone offense, endless amounts of penalties, mental lapses and fundamental miscues...

Changes need to be made.

Your absolutely right dude, changes need to be made but I'm not glad they aren't playing well because if that were the case if would've game afterthe Eagles game last year. Wade is not a HC and Garrett not calling 82 in the red zone is just bad. Didn't know lilstar was a member of NT's gaycommunity

tash needs more touches this half
but i have a feeling garrett will get away from the run

the goal line o wasnt romos fault imo
wrs need to step up and help him out
they were both well thrown balls

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

You need to stop posting cause your an idiot, this is Romo's fault right? cause Austin hasn't dropped 2 in the endzone. SMH at bandwagon fans like you, glad they're not playing well. You can always tell the fake fans are the one's that are the most impatient. Go root for the Vikings.

man shut your dumb %+! up and suck my !%+*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cowboy nation is out of control.............we must play better in the 2nd half and open it up more with Austin and MBIII don't go MIA on me thisgame!!!!!!!!

man shut your dumb %+! up and suck my !%+* ... yes it is romos fault that this offense has sucked all year ... yes garrett does call dumb %+! plays in the red zone ... just because a receiver dropped a pass im supposed to give these bums a pass? how about we run the ball after we just get 7 yards on the previous play? or how about we throw to the best tight end in the league?

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Jonai Number 4

wow. i thought we'd be worse w/out TO this year, but this is just embarassing
Cowboys deserve this, yall let ESPN dictate ya roster...this is what happens
laugh.gif

yep this is true!!
Gotta chime in and co-sign that one.

this

I guess i have a reason to thank espn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Jonai Number 4

wow. i thought we'd be worse w/out TO this year, but this is just embarassing
Cowboys deserve this, yall let ESPN dictate ya roster...this is what happens
laugh.gif

This is sooooo true.
All that production T.O. was bringing.
smh.gif

Better tell Ed Werner to get out there and make some plays.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom