***Cowboys trade for Jevon Walker(rumored)***

I didn't want to start a new thread....sorry to jack this Ocks...

saw this on the Skins MB...if true
sick.gif
TO + Moss = not fair

Popcorn

FoxSports.com's John Czarneckiwrites that he heard a rumor at the combine about Randy Moss joining the Valley Ranch circus.
The Patriots and Randy Moss really aren't close to a new contract, although the Pats believe Moss will give them the option to match whatever deal he does receive on the open market. That makes sense because the clubs pursuing Moss will be limited because he wants to play for a contender. The most interesting rumor is Moss joining the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys can pay up, and wouldn't T.O. and Moss be interesting to watch, not to mention impossible to defend?

I hope we did not give up a second round pick.

If not
pimp.gif
good pickup Jerry. Now go get Vilma.

laugh.gif
Man, that's never going to happen DoubleJs... Randy Moss will not give Jerry Jones a second chance.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Man, that's never going to happen DoubleJs... Randy Moss will not give Jerry Jones a second chance.

for the sake of the Cowboys NOT scoring 70+ (combined) in the two games that we meet up, I hope not
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

for the sake of the Cowboys NOT scoring 70+ (combined) in the two games that we meet up, I hope not
laugh.gif
roll.gif
It is funny to think about though... Moss, TO, and Witten, with Barber pounding defenses between the tackles?
sick.gif
roll.gif
OD.

As a Broncos fan I wish Javon nothing but the best. To be honest I'm surprised he came back to Denver after the Darrent Williams tragedy.

roll.gif
adidas All Day I Dream About Shoes wrote:

Don't forget McFadden.
wink.gif

happy.gif

As far as us getting Walker, I'm not a big fan of this move. He's still recovering from injury and I don't considerhim to be among the upper echelon of WRs in the league.

Now if we were to get someone like Fitzgerald
pimp.gif
then that's anotherstory.

EDIT:

Moss and Owens would be
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
but I think the team would implode due to their massive egos.

At Big D thinking there WR's were the problem.
Apparently you haven't noticed that outside of TO and Crayton, there's not an at least average receiver on the roster... The Boys need to get younger at WR, and Javon can do a whole lotta good if he's healthy.

i think what he was saying was that Dal never had a problem generating offense from their WRs (and TE), he may be saying that the problems possibly romo
- my take is that the problem also isnt the WRs, couldnt hurt to have him though, but theres other areas in need, Dal is good enough there, some teams donteven have one playmaker, let alone 2 good ones

Originally Posted by antj2k2

damn...da giants BETTER get D.Hall or some good CB if dis is true
dont get greedy yall already got your superbowl
sick.gif

As long as we didn't give up much. dude needs to get his head in the game which he has only done for like 2 full season

There is no way that we are getting Moss. But if we do it will be scary but we would have to win the Super Bowl for this team to stay together for more thanone year. But i think we all know there isn't enough balls to go around(nh)

Back to reality:

Walker might not be bad, i just hope his head is into it because if it is watch out. I wouldnt mind seeing him

I just hope he doesn't end up like Donte Stallworth for the Pats..

which is possible

I guess thats not a bad thing, but only if we give up a second day pick

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Cowboys turning into the new Raiders.
Why would you say such a stupid thing how can you even say these 2 teams in the same sentence? come on now
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If you can look past the Raiders' last six years and focus on the 3 decades before that you would know exactly what I'm talking about and it wasactually a compliment. The Raiders philosophy hasn't changed, just the people making the decisions aren't as shrewd.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I didn't want to start a new thread....sorry to jack this Ocks...

saw this on the Skins MB...if true
sick.gif
TO + Moss = not fair

Popcorn

FoxSports.com's John Czarnecki writes that he heard a rumor at the combine about Randy Moss joining the Valley Ranch circus.
The Patriots and Randy Moss really aren't close to a new contract, although the Pats believe Moss will give them the option to match whatever deal he does receive on the open market. That makes sense because the clubs pursuing Moss will be limited because he wants to play for a contender. The most interesting rumor is Moss joining the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys can pay up, and wouldn't T.O. and Moss be interesting to watch, not to mention impossible to defend?

Man, dont do this to me
laugh.gif

I cant take it seriously, because that would just not be fair to anybody else in the league.

I hope, but the realistic side of me thinks it wont happen.

But I still cant help but wonder...
eek.gif

Remember the cowboys still need to resign Barber , Adams , Hamlin and draft pick and they are working with about 9mil in cap room so paying Moss would be anissue and , Walker is a good player when he is healthy but he hasnt been in a while . So we'll see how that holds up i say we draft a WO in the second rd .

Got to love this time of year. Rumors flying rapant. Guys getting gassed up for players that haven't been much more than a name in recent years. Walker isa good pickup if he's healthy. That's a big if though. And Randy Moss and TO on the same team?

LOL

Got to love this time of year. Rumors flying rapant.

kinda like you believing that Larry Fitzgerald was going to be an Eagle, right?

I'll say this on Javon Walker....he NEEDS to get out of Denver. If you all saw the HBO Real Sports on the whole Darrent Williams aftermath, then you wouldknow that Walker ain't 100% in the head. He fears for his life. What he went through on New Years 2 years ago is an event that can scar even the toughestof individuals. Playing in the city where your best friend was murdered and died in your lap is a difficult task. This dude is the goods when healthy. Yeah, heis coming off of an injury, but I think he is a risk that could pay dividends. I wouldn't try to give up anything more than a 4th rounder for him though. Ithink it would be best for both parties (Walker/Denver) to make a split.

The Cowboys can pay up, and wouldn't T.O. and Moss be interesting to watch, not to mention impossible to defend?
sick.gif
the league don't want no problems, that would be toosick

and the Ravens play them in Dallas this season
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom